2018 El Mencho

Parro
This topic is all things Mencho, until he falls.  He has caused the suffering of many, only based on his greed and lust for power.  We are not really interested on who he was or what he did, but who he has become and what we think he'll do next, until his capture or death.  News from this point forward, will be important for many.

Re: 2018 El Mencho

ElGrandeRojo
I believe he is spread way too thin. The gov has infiltrated his financial network. There is a big crackdown of synthetics and meth, which is his cash cow. His inner circle has fractured. He will be EPN's last ditch effort topad his kingpins caught stats. His evil and greed will be his downfall. He's hiding deeper than Mayo, or Chapitos. Wanted on all fronts. The end is near. JMO

Re: 2018 El Mencho

Slappy
He probably did go too far too fast.  Pissing off the old guard.  He has a LOT of money though.  Richest cartel in Mexico.

Re: 2018 El Mencho

Parro

Re: 2018 El Mencho

Char
I found this article months ago by Eje central about Mencho and his rise to power. One of the best articles I have read, and it truly has some great information about Mencho and his attacks against law enforcement officials. Mencho is not a loose cannon but quite the opposite only goes after law enforcement if they don’t follow the pacts $$ like Deelucky said a while back... things go bad if deals are not followed Mencho pays top money.

I do agree that Mencho’s inner circle is getting smaller and internal war against El Cholo but do not underestimate Mencho and his brain.

Re: 2018 El Mencho

Char
This post was updated on .
Nemesio Oseguera, that's how the boss became
A strict line of command, construction of solid loyalties and paramilitary training for their assassins is the formula that led the CJNG leader to be the man who "spits the institutions"

There were three ambushes. Three attacks that could well go through well-planned military tactics in which the shooters managed to get intelligence from their targets, knew their location, their routes, number of elements, weapons, communication equipment ... everything.

The strategy was the same in those three attacks against the military and police, which occurred in Jalisco in just 11 months, between May 2014 and April 2015: having intelligence information, blocking the way to attack without caution, such as wrapping them by shots sides. In sum, 33 public servants were murdered in those attacks. It was about "an action of extermination, of total war, of not taking prisoners", in short, the military wrote in 2015, "to spit on the institutions."

Behind all these deployments, accuse the files that the PGR has consigned before different judges, has been the architect of the strategy, Nemesio Oseguera Cervantes, El Mencho. The same man that the detainees of the Jalisco Nueva Generacion Cartel describe as lean, with short hair, dark complexion and mustache, with a stern, cold and calculating voice and a commanding gaze; which everyone respects and calls "Patron” or “boss”

It is the same one that reinvented a cartel that was officially said to be annihilated, that of the Millennium, and endowed it with a very strict command structure, with well-defined levels and degrees, with very solid loyalties and paramilitary forces trained by irregular Colombian forces. and Central America, which have allowed it to spread through the territory by blood and fire, and become the most powerful, according to the US anti-drug agency, (DEA, for its acronym in English). But with that strategy of expansion and power he declared war on the State.

For Oseguera Cervantes, the assassins have declared under his command, there is a war and in it is treated equal to enemies and traitors. To win it, not only has he trained and disposed of as much firepower as possible, which includes grenades and high-powered rifles; it also includes the technique of terror: torturing, then killing and burning the agents, and leaving messages and recording videos to distribute them and spread fear. That is why the Jalisco New Generation Cartel is the one that has most affected the spirit of the federal and state forces, and because they have not been able to respond with the same force: the government has allowed "the narco to spit in the face of the State without allowing to be able to defend himself, "the military wrote in the same letter released in 2015.

Capacity and fury

It had been only 24 days since assassins of the CJNG had attacked the Unified Regional Force of Jalisco and where they had killed 15 of its elements, when the scene that best describes the personality of El Mencho would occur. It was May 1, 2015, and the Army, together with the Federal Police, identified the cartel leader, who was traveling with at least five security vans. The federal forces arrived by air and the confrontation began. The testimonies gathered by the authorities maintain that Oseguera Cervantes traveled with his family, whom his escorts protected. The agents who survived and manned the helicopters all came to the same conclusion, those who were firing from the ground were militarily trained, their training and level of armament allowed the shooting down of the helicopter artillery of the Mexican Air Force.

Eight soldiers and one agent of the Federal Police died. On the part of the cartel at least nine died, several of the bodies were taken, so that there was no trace. While the confrontation occurred, they communicated with their son, Rubén Oseguera González, El Menchito, who ordered the deployment of all available capacity in Guadalajara and the metropolitan area. They closed the accesses and burned vehicles. They paralyzed the city and generated enormous confusion, all this allowed the escape of El Mencho and since then he lost, for several months, the track. The following year, in 2016, it would be discovered, according to the authorities, that he took refuge between Colima and Nayarit, where he kept very low profile.

Little information, too much power

He had five brothers and his family was of limited resources. From a young age, Nemesio, as he called himself in honor of one of his godparents, decided to leave elementary school to work in the fields. According to the information gathered, he began as a guardian of the avocado fields of the Valencia family cartel, which later became what was publicly known as the Millenium Cartel.

Although it was not until the nineties when he devoted himself fully to the activities of drug trafficking, as an employee of Los Valencia, known as Los Reyes del Aguacate, because through that fruit since the seventies managed to conceal the planting and marijuana and poppy traffic from the municipality of Aguililla, Michoacán.

Sequel The demolition of the Army aircraft, in May 2015, in a place near Villa Purificación, Jalisco, left eight soldiers and one Federal Police agent dead.

He decided to emigrate to the United States, where he began working in the trafficking of heroin and methamphetamine with Abigael González Valencia, El Cuini or El Cachetes, leader of the criminal group known as Los Cuinis, detained in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco on February 28. of 2015. After a few years, Oseguera would become Abigael's brother-in-law, marrying Rosalinda González Valencia, detained last Saturday in an exclusive area of ​​Zapopan, Jalisco.

> After being arrested along with one of his brothers in 1994, a court in the Northern District of California sentenced him to 10 years in prison accused of being part of a distribution network of heroin, after serving three years of his sentence he was deported to Mexico.

On his return, he became a municipal police officer in Cabo Corrientes and Tomatlán, Jalisco. Although in a short time he left the institution and concentrated on drug trafficking operations, as an escort of Armando Valencia Cornelio, El Maradona.

In 2010 Oseguera Cervantes, along with Erik Valencia Salazar, El 85, seized the Millennium Cartel, after the capture of Oscar Orlando Nava Valencia, El Lobo, (held October 26, 2009) and leaving as leader his brother Juan Carlos Nava Valencia, El Tigre, to whom Ramiro Pozos, El Molca, leader of La Resistencia, betrayed El 85 and El Mencho in his statement

"On May 10, 2009, the confrontations between the Millennium Cartel and the people of Nemesio Oseguera and Erik Valencia began, and a month later the Jalisco New Generation Cartel was announced."

Already with the family bond that was forged by marrying Rosalinda González Valencia and the capture of El 85, Nemesio Oseguera is in charge of the entire operation. He built the Los Matazetas group, which in 2011 became publicly known through a video, and that would serve as his first paramilitary group that, according to the files, would allow him to reconquer the Bajío area and seize the Gulf, snatching it from him to Los Zetas.

Homenaje_militares_EPN-1
Five elements of the National Gendarmerie of the Federal Police and five civilians were killed by the ambush of the CJNG, in Ocotlán.

Based on blood and betrayals

The diagnosis that the authority has on the background of the criminal trajectory of Nemesio Oseguera, and the vertiginous descent that the leading organization has had is that it has been based on betrayals and the use of extreme violence, corruption and extortion like Oseguera Cervantes It managed to expand its operations and the dispute zones of the CJNG with other organizations in about 22 states of the Mexican Republic, according to DEA reports.

Its tactic to expand in an accelerated manner consists of the flexibility that the group led by Nemesio has shown to intermingle its historical criminal ties with the predecessor of the Valencia family, in the insertion of pre-existing conflicts and the use of a self-defense discourse through operations propaganda with a military perspective, such is the case of what happened in Michoacán and Guerrero where the CJNG's forces managed to infiltrate the so-called community guards, according to an analysis of the consultancy firm InSight Crime, focused on issues of national security and organized crime in Latin America and the Caribbean.

In the case of Baja California, for example, the foundation detected that El Mencho's strategy was to venture into the entity pretending to be an "ally" in a confrontation that local groups led, later to be a catalyst for major conflicts. The mission to appropriate the territory consisted of taking advantage of the remnants of the Arellano Felix cartel to end up weakening the hegemony of the Pacific Sinaloa organization, all through bloody clashes in various regions of the state.

On the morning of Monday, August 15, 2016, the gunmen of Nemesio Oseguera sent a strong message of their courage and operative capacity not only to who was considered the most wanted drug trafficker in the world but to the authorities and the public in general. A video surveillance camera inside the exclusive La Leche restaurant in Puerto Vallarta captured the moment when a CJNG commando kidnapped six guests, among whom was Jesús Alfredo and Iván Archivaldo, sons of El Chapo Guzmán.

All this was achieved with a very simple and very loyal structure. The power of the organization revolves around the family clan and, according to court statements, supports all its loyal people, cares for the families of those who die, pays good salaries and maintains great discipline.

He built several independent cells. Some of them, described at least three of their ex-collaborators before the judges, dedicate themselves to clandestine laboratories to process drugs, another to the negotiations with their partners in Colombia, Peru and Bolivia, some more to the training of their paramilitary forces and there is another group trained to do surveillance, serve as messengers to make agreements and payments to their allies, and "align" those who work for other groups. A last cell is dedicated to intelligence and counterintelligence operations. The Cuinis, where the Gonzalez Valencia brothers, have the entire operation of selling and laundering money.

War against everyone

As if it were a source of infection, where it is positioned, it begins to spread, intensifying the conditions of insecurity and violence in the territory, the decisions and actions of El Señor de los Gallos as Nemesio Oseguera is known for his A fondness for clandestine cockfights, it has managed to turn the localities where it disputes the shootings and executions derived from the revenge that is charged from the actions against it, into real war scenarios.

Under that line of blood, which in the days of dispute between antagonistic groups translates into human mutilation, torture, use of explosives and heavy weapons, extortion, kidnapping, murder and even disappearance of bodies by diluting them in acid, such was the fatal outcome suffered by the three young film students Javier Salomón Aceves, Marco Ávalos and Daniel Díaz, who supposedly being confused by the so-called New Plaza Cartel, antagonistic to the CJNG, were killed and diluted in acid in a safe house of the cartel in Tonalá.

By "error" or by revenge, El Mencho has shown its appetite for revenge and it shows the ambush that on April 6, 2015 suffered municipal and state troops assigned to the Regional Single Force of Jalisco who in his return to his base in Puerto Vallarta, were intercepted by the gunmen of Nemesio who according to the investigation data would have ordered the attack in retaliation for the dejection of his compadre and head of square, Heriberto Acevedo Cárdenas alias El Gringo, killed after an armed conflict with said police force occurred just 14 days ago.

In May 2014, Acevedo Cárdenas, who according to intelligence information had as El Mencho's wedding godfather, was in charge of the Cartel of Tlajomulco, Cocula, Zacoalco, Tapalpa and Atemajac de Brizuela squares. In revenge for an operation against fuel theft, his compadre ordered El Gringo to attack a vehicle of the 32nd Infantry Battalion in which the military transported part of the confiscated fuel. The balance was four uniformed dead and burned inside the unit and two more who were seriously injured.

As part of its strategies to preserve its operating spaces free of government intervention, Nemesio Oseguera has been linked to the planning of attacks and the killing of public servants, as was the case in March 2013, when the capo was suspected of to have ordered the murder of the then tourism secretary of Jalisco, Jesús Gallegos Álvarez, under the supposed suspicion that the official was collaborating with the Knights Templar.

Similarly, it is believed that the CJNG was behind the kidnapping and murder of the PRI deputy, Gabriel Gómez Michel, who on September 22, 2014 was deprived of his freedom when he was on his way to the Guadalajara International Airport. The crime motive had not been clarified. It should be noted that Gómez Michel served as mayor of El Grullo between 2010-2012, a town known as the CJNG's stronghold, where El Mencho presumably moves freely.

The most recent case of attacks against authorities was the one perpetrated last Monday, May 21, when the commando service of Oseguera Cervantes located and attacked the ex-attorney general and current head of the Labor and Social Security Secretariat in the state, Luis Carlos Nájera Gutiérrez when I was leaving a restaurant in the ZMG. He saved a slight injury in the hand of the official, seven other people were injured during the attack.

Priority objective

In January 2018, when he took office as in charge of the country's internal policy to replace Miguel Ángel Osorio Chong, Alfonso Navarrete Prida said that as part of his own slogan "I have to give results in a very short time" he acknowledged that As for the fight against drug trafficking, "the Jalisco New Generation Cartel is the priority objective of the federal government."

On May 27, at the conference to confirm the arrest of Rosalinda Gonzalez Valencia, wife of Nemesio Oseguera and leader of the Los Cuinis organization designated as financial arm of the CJNG, the secretary of the Interior said he was convinced of the results of the authority in the dismemberment of that cartel's cells as part of "solid investigations".

However, and as part of learning from experience, as he said, he added: "It is not good to speculate. Yes, I know that there is all the conviction that if there are judicial mandates and if there is harm to society in the commission of crimes, then we must act effectively, and we hope that an answer can be given soon. From then on I will not speculate. "

Re: 2018 El Mencho

Char

Re: 2018 El Mencho

Cuidado
Cjng pays the families of their fallen huh?  Geez Mencho is such a nice guy!  Thats most likely bs imo.

Re: 2018 El Mencho

Char
Cuidado

If you did not know, that cartels like Sinaloas, Jaliscos, gulf
cartel pay funerals for their fallen soldiers then I don’t know what to tell you.

Re: 2018 El Mencho

Char
The gulf Cartel would pay families every 15 days but that was back when they where actually powerful and had money. Cmon !!! You show loyalty to your people they will
fight for you treat them right it’s common sense.

Re: 2018 El Mencho

whoa... "fallen soldiers"?  you mean dead criminals?

Re: 2018 El Mencho

Char
Chivis

Yes criminals lol you know exactly what I am trying to say 😒

Soldiers, estacas, hitmen, troops, all meaning criminals

Re: 2018 El Mencho

jjiji yes i do...but couldn't let it go by without adding the comment. :)

Re: 2018 El Mencho

Cuidado
Maybe some of their top leutenants get paid for a while but do you really think they pay for all their dead soldiers?  Haha cmon man Osiel wasnt called El Mata Amigos for paying pensions...
he just killed them instead.

Re: 2018 El Mencho

ESLiero
Oriel Cardenas Guillen was know as "El Mata Amigos" in the media because he killed his boss & close friend in order to take control of the Gulf Cartel.

Re: 2018 El Mencho

Char
Cuidado

Yes I know for fact that cdg Reynosa would pay families of dead estacas or hitmen years ago. This should not be new news to you though it’s something normal each lieutenant tries to take care of his workers. Mencho being the boss of course would take care of his inner circle.

Re: 2018 El Mencho

Parro
In this 2017 article by Rolling Stone, talks about the rise of Mencho.  He's portrayed as a psychopath, ghost, sadist and so on.  Interesting read on this man.

source:  https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/the-brutal-rise-of-el-mencho-196980/

Re: 2018 El Mencho

Cuidado
i knew someone would say that about Osiel lol. I was partially joking but what Im trying to say is most of these guys are as treacherous and greedy as it gets. The last thing they need is over head pensions for dead soldiers. Like I said im sure lots of inner circle gets taken care of but most soldiers are just dispensable cannon fodder.  Im surprised you think these cartels pay out like sears after a death...maybe too many novelas?

Re: 2018 El Mencho

Char
Cuidado

Re: 2018 El Mencho

And where is Oriel now after killing his friends to seize all the power?
123