2018/2019 Guerrero in Mexico

12345678 ... 17

Re: 2018 Guerrero in Mexico Lawlessness/Impunity

Parro
Chava, amparos from 68 judges that could have tried him due to mismanagement of funds and missing weapons.  It was interesting that Astudillo ordered the investigation, when he had just named our mansion guy, friend of his son, Ricardo, as attorney general.  I went back to the article in January, when a travel warning was issued about travel to Acapulco.  Never mind that Acapulco was named the murder capital of Mexico and cruise ships canceling stops there, due to the insecurity of the place.

In January 2016, Acapulco was ranked 4th in the world as a violent city based on number of homicides.

Here are some words from our former Acapulco mayor on January 12, 2018 when the Norte Americans issued their travel warning;

"the Level 4 warning is unfair, because the Pacific coast city wasn't afforded the same designation as its resort city rivals".  Okay.

"In the past two years, no incident has occurred against domestic or foreign travelers (just the local populace).  Although we've already had the alert for several months, the international flights from the US and Canada keep arriving.  Volaris recently started a Los Angeles-Acapulco route and it's going well".

That is not real, or true. He's a spin doctor.   To say that in less than 2 years that Acapulco has gone from the murder capital of Mexico to great place to visit, is either illusionary, or consciously deceptive.  My vote is the second. Leaving as mayor, issuing the amparos and hiding, is the work of a scoundrel, not a public servant.  Words do not replace actions.

On his last day of office he stated that, "It was all a big show", in disarming the police even though missing policemen (200 traffic cops) on the payroll and many missing guns (342 were never found).  The municipal police that I hand over today . . of 1,300 officers, 85% are accredited. . they passed their confidence tests and their state exams . . We've reduced intentional homicides by 20% and we've come out of the 10 cities in Mexico with the highest rates of violence, according to Inegi.  They are hard facts."

He stated that cruise ship arrivals have increased from 8 per year when he took office to 80.  (26 in 2017 according to crew-center.com).

Good riddance, for Acapulco.  Your former mayor is a liar and coward.  Thanks to you who send me private messages, the truth is horrific.

Re: 2018 Guerrero La Barredora

Parro
La Barredora ("the Sweeper Truck") is based in Acapulco and the surrounding territories.  After splintering from BLO, the Independent Cartel of Acapulco, splintered into the La Barredora.  Eder Jair Sosa Carvajal, alias "El Cremas" founded the organization along with Christian Hernandez Train, "El Chris".  El Chris was arrested in 2011.

Besides battling their rival, Independent Cartel of Acapulco, they have links to the Sinaloa Cartel.  Very little information has come from the group, but on 6/28/2018, Carlos Albert Robles Toribio, aka El Pollo, a member of the so-called Comando Diablo, of La Barredora, was sentenced to 10 years in prison.  El Pollo was found guilty of organized crime, kidnapping, carrying firearms for the exclusive use of the armed forces (sound familiar?) and for carrying firearms without a license.

Current leader of La Barredora is not known by me.  Any info, about the leader, would be welcome.

Re: 2018 Guerrero La Barredora

El_Bujo
@Parro - I prefer the translation of “The Street-sweeper” but that’s just me

Do people in MX refer to heavy duty and/or automatic shotguns as ‘street sweepers’, like they do in the US?

Cheers!

Re: 2018 Guerrero La Barredora

Chava
Isn't "El Cremas" still floating around?

Re: 2018 Guerrero in Mexico Lawlessness/Impunity

Chava
https://www.eleconomista.com.mx/politica/Hallan-restos-oseos-en-fosas-clandestinas-de-Acapulco-20181011-0076.html

Marines from the Mexican Navy found the remains reduced to skeletons of six men in clandestine graves inside a house in the coastal city of Acapulco. Some bodies were tied hand and foot and one had a wire around the throat.

The finding was announced on Thursday by the state government of Guerrero. The corpses occupied four graves in a poor neighborhood, far from the tourist zone with its beaches on the Pacific.

The gangs of narcos and kidnappers often bury their victims in these pits. The morgues in Guerrero and other Mexican states can not cope with the large number of bodies found in the streets and in clandestine graves, many of which are never identified.

Re: 2018 Guerrero in Mexico Lawlessness/Impunity

Chava
This post was updated on .
Narco message left at SAT office (similar to IRS office) giving the Acapulco mayor 48 hours to resign, or they start killing more women.

https://noticiasguerrero.com/nacionales/narco-le-da-48-horas-a-adela-roman-ocampo-para-que-renuncie-a-la-presidencia-de-acapulco/

Google translate with no clean up.

WHAT CIRCULATES IN NETWORKS

In canvas left in the SAT they give him 48 hours to leave the post

DEMAND NARCOCRIMEN RENUNCIATION OF ADELA ROMÁN

Whatsapp

Employees of the Tax Administration System (SAT) of the port found that a group of men, aboard a Sentra vehicle, blue color, threw on the access door to the offices of the SAT, where there was a large group of users, a canvas where they give "48 hours" to the mayor Adela Román Ocampo to renounce the position of President, otherwise they will intensify homicides of women in Acapulco.

According to reports obtained on a discretionary basis, the events occurred at the end of the 10th with 48 minutes of this Friday.

However, immediately, the same administrators of the SAT, whose offices are located in the street of Antón de Alaminos of the Magellan subdivision, proceeded to raise and protect the canvas that, among other things, warned that the first to suffer the consequences, if Adela did not resign, it would be the women enrolled in the SAT Acapulco.

Despite the anxiety caused by the men who came to leave the canvas, employees and users of the SAT remained calm, but was instructed not to make external comments on the facts; Subsequently, the tax services were suspended. It should be clarified that strangers and unknown are alerted to the authorities, but what they do corroborate is that the perpetrators arrived aboard a Nissan Sentra vehicle, blue color that entered the coastal Miguel Aleman, which, of the In the same way they arrived they also proceeded to retire.

So far no police authority, nor the SAT itself, nor any dependency of the three levels of government have issued any opinion, in this regard. In fact, Mayor Román Ocampo carried out the installation of the Municipal System to Eradicate Violence against Women in the City Council Hall, without any setbacks or signs of caution or anxiety due to the incident.

However, the news event managed to be leaked almost discretionally in social networks by people who were present and are seriously considering fleeing Acapulco for the acts of violence that are announced by criminal groups that want to subdue the mayor to continue with impunity. with his work delinquencies in the port.

And, in fact, employees of the same SAT reveal that earlier this week, at least one employee of these offices had an attempted kidnapping, but since leaving work was accompanied by their parents failed to take her.

Re: 2018 Guerrero in Mexico Lawlessness/Impunity

Parro
Beunos tardes Chava,

I still believe that Astudillo, governor of Guerrero,  who is all things Acapulco, is not a good person, only based on his son Ricardo and newly mansion renter Aguirre.  That had to be arranged by him.

Since the previous mayor who was full of it it in January, denounced the travel restrictions issued by the US and others. we have found Guerrero and particularly Acapulco, to be rife with lawlessness and murder.  Each day many are murdered, and the locals only have the "boards" to post their feelings , in fear and appreciation for a new day, dawning in their city.

Reading local papers, you cannot keep up with the solo assassinations.  They happen on the beach of Caleta, in the hills of Chilipango and mountains fo the Sierra Madre.  On the beach, in the bays, along coastal highways, these criminals sow their seed of destruction.

Since I began this post, others have shown me, outside my experiences, of the tremendous violence, that is Guerrero, and especially the Costa Grande.

Listen AMLO if you hear.   The people of Guerrero, demand peace, security and a political leadership that listens to the problems and acts upon them.  Security can only come from the righteous, not the compromised. The people demand peace and security, both in short shrift in this section of the world.

Re: 2018 Guerrero in Mexico Lawlessness/Impunity

Wow has Acapulco sunk to new levels not seen before?Who's REALLY running the show there?I can certainly understand the fear of these killing of innocent women but really can you imagine this happening north of the border?The person would be considered a madman and be swooped up immediately like 'How dare you' but of course down there they don't play around!

Re: 2018 Guerrero in Mexico Lawlessness/Impunity

Infohiker
No-one.  That's the problem.  No one group has been able to establish dominance in the 10 years since BLO collapsed due to La Barbie's treason.   Estimates I get from locals are that are 15-20 groups that run the gamut from drugs to extortion to assassination.   Some are truly independent, others are under the banner of larger national cartels.

http://www.lorealdeguerrero.com/2018/10/21/joven-es-asesinado-a-balazos-en-pleno-zocalo-de-acapulco/

18 year old kid killed in the main square, looks from the photos like he was eating lunch.   I am sure the govt will label him a drug dealer or extortionist too.

Re: 2018 Guerrero in Mexico Lawlessness/Impunity

Itzli
Information is sketchy, but it is my understanding that CIDA is currently lead by José Ángel Palacios Galeana, alias "El Capuchino". Apparently CIDA has splintered and there is a new group led by Javi Daniel Cervantes Magno, alias "El Barbas", who allegedly was the person who ordered the killing of Nana Pelucas. I've also seen "El Correcaminos" mentioned, so Félix Alejandro Magno Acevedo may be out of prison and I think I saw something indicating that he is a cousin of "El Barbas".

Re: 2018 Guerrero in Mexico Lawlessness/Impunity

Infohiker
A split would make sense, and explain a lot of the violence in the Las Palmas area - the part of the peninsula  where Caleta and Caletilla is.   That was a CIDA stronghold for a long time, and in the past 10 months there have been a lot of attacks/bodies.

Re: Guerrero, Petatlan party canceled

Itzli
With regards to Petatlán, I've been seeing copies of RS messages online from the area which referenced a number of individuals. I finally took the time to look more into it and found an interesting article from Proceso published last month.

It claims the violence in the area is the result of members of La Familia Michoacana from Arcelia attacking in the mountains of the municipality of Petatlán against Guardia Guerrerense, under the leadership of Oliver Coria, alias "El Ruso", who control the plaza. This began when several members of Guardia Guerrerense, including "Chano" Arreola,  Tobías "El Nalga", and "El Z" broke from the group and linked with Johny Hurtado Olascoaga, alias "El Pescado", and his brother José , alias "La Fresa", leaders of La Familia Michoacana.

Re: 2018 Guerrero in Mexico Lawlessness/Impunity

Chava
*******WARNING*********GRAPHIC CONTENT

http://www.lorealdeguerrero.com/2018/10/23/tiran-restos-humanos-de-dos-hombres-en-la-avenida-ejido/

2 bodies, all cut up, at least one tossed into the streets, cars going by. There is also a video floating around, looks like it was pulled from a couple of sources.

Not sure if this one will keep working or not.

https://twitter.com/DuelesMexico_/status/1054830054188797952

Re: 2018 Guerrero in Mexico Lawlessness/Impunity

Parro

https://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/demonstrations-follow-journalists-assassination/

Acapulco journalist assassinated.  Family cries out to Astudillo for an investigation.

Re: 2018 Guerrero in Mexico Lawlessness/Impunity

Infohiker
A mandatory curfew message is circulating on social media this morning.  I am posting the original, and the best translation I could do.  In short, it looks like a group called "La Clave" ("the Key") is telling everyone to stay off the streets after 10pm.  They are saying they are an alliance between Sinaloa and Gulf Cartel, going after Mugrozoz (faction of Zeta) and the Independent Cartel of Acapulco.  Along with a long list of others.

ACAPULCO GUERRERO
CIRCULA  EN LAS  REDES  SOCIALES. Atento Avisó a la Población de todas las colonias de acapulco

Con fecha del mes de Octubre a Diciembre  hoy se les hace un comunicado a toda la población de cada colonia, para que no anden en la calle apartir de las 10 de la noche dado que llego la caseria de mugrozoz (z) y el cartel del (CIDA) y aquellos que apoyen a los carteles de Acapulco y el km. 30 así cómo los asociados de Despachos Abogados Larumbe, venimos por papo, catre, flako, el caguamo, el chino, Lic. chavez, el morado, el trompo el poblano el victor Larumbe y su gente de jaltipan y Ciro Nieto, guinto Marmolejo, Javier Gómez, Servin Casadero, director vial Rafael Rivas, Armando Andreca Carlos Alejandro Nava, Angel Nestor, Jesús Nava, Miguel Angel alias el (nenuco) Larumbe Nery, evodio velázquez aguirre, y lo hermanos Brito
 todos los achichinkles q andan secuestrando gente con el apoyo de GERMAN y los Hermanos Escobar Ávila comandante de la municipal, ya sabes dónde están ubicados sus cabezas queremos,  CDS y CDG carteles unidos ( cartel de sinaloa y cartel del golfo) la Clave trabajando todos unidos con el mayito y la reyna zambada alias (la tia)patrona del pacifico todos juntos para el patron de patrones (Joaquín Guzmán loera el chapo Guzmán) no tomes ala lijera el comunicado te advertimos que no estamos jugando vamos a torturar y matar a toda la basura de Z y CIDA Y QUIEN LOS APOYE. no perdonaremos a nadie toda persona que ande alas 12 pm de la Madrugada ya sea caminando en moto o coches camionetas con vidrios poralisados será levantado y torturado hasta que hable o muera no queremos, confundirlos por eso hagan caso es la casería de mugrozos la limpia total de acapulco, guerrero estan advertidos con esta fecha empesaremos a levantar torturar y matar a todo aquel que tenga apariencia de alcon, o apoyen a los comandantes de la policía municipal o policía  estatal, no se anden paseando con musica en los carros  recuerda que no venimos a jugar estas advertido mas vale que tambien envies este mensaje a toda tu familia amigos y demas por su propia seguridad atte: CDG y CDS. La Clave
Attentado angelito aguiirre, esta va para mi compita vamonos recio acapulco, guerrero

ACAPULCO GUERRERO
CIRCLE IN SOCIAL NETWORKS. Atento Advised the Population of all the Colonies of Acapulco

With the date of the month of October to December today is made a statement to the entire population of each colony, so they do not walk in the street from 10 o'clock at night given shootings of  Mugrozoz (z) and the cartel of (CIDA) and those that support the cartels of Acapulco and km. 30 as well as the associates of Lawyers Larumbe, we come for papo, catre, flako, the caguamo, the Chinese, Lic. Chavez, the purple, the spin, the poblano, the victor Larumbe and his people of Jaltipan and Ciro Nieto, Guinto Marmolejo, Javier Gómez, Servin Casadero, road director Rafael Rivas, Armando Andreca, Carlos Alejandro Nava, Angel Nestor, Jesus Nava, Miguel Angel alias el (nenuco) ,Larumbe Nery, evodio velázquez aguirre, and Brito brothers
All the achichinkles (associates) who are kidnapping people with the support of GERMAN and the brothers of Escobar Avila commander of the municipal, you know where their heads are located we want them.  CDS and CDG united signs (cartel of Sinaloa and cartel of the gulf) “la Clave” working all together with Mayito and Reyna Zambada alias (aunt) patron saint of the pacific all together for the patron of patrons (Joaquín Guzmán Loera el Chapo Guzmán) do not take lightly the statement we warn you that we are not playing we are going to torture and kill all the trash of Z and CIDA and WHO SUPPORTS them. We will not forgive anyone who walks around 12 pm in the morning, whether walking, on motorbikes or cars with tinted  ​​glass windows will be raised and tortured until he speaks or dies we do not want to confuse them (with the people) of Acapulco, Guerrero are warned with this date we will start to torture and kill everyone who looks like a lookout, or support the commanders of the municipal police or state police, do not walk around with music in the cars remember that we do not come to play.  You who have been warned you better send this message to all your family friends and others for your own safety:
Sincerely,
 CDG and CDS. LA CLAVE
Pay attention  Angel Aguiirre, this goes for my compita, we go strong Acapulco, Warrior

A journalist killed in Turkey makes national news.....many killed in Mexico and no one cares. Sad. Very sad.

Re: 2018 Guerrero in Mexico Lawlessness/Impunity

Chava
A businessman killed in Acapulco. Owned a book store / office supply store type of establishment.

https://otropaisnoticias.com/matan-en-acapulco-al-empresario-cesar-zambrano-de-papelerias-partenon/

http://www.cronica.com.mx/notas/2018/1098746.html

Re: 2018 Guerrero in Mexico - Violence and Trauma

Parro
https://www.msf.org/mexico-mobile-teams-respond-escalating-violence-and-trauma-guerrero-state

Whole towns have been abandoned in the Tierra Caliente due to the violence.  A couple of kids playing basketball, men get out of a vehicle and approach them with machetes.  They hack off the kid's arm and leg, before decapitating him and leaving.  Doctors without Borders are going in and out of Guerrero villages to give medical and psychological help, from the violence and the trauma it causes to the general population. Ghost towns are on the rise as people flee.

Mexico government - can you not go to just the Tierra Caliente with much more resources, and take the land from the mafiaso and give it back to the people, while they are still there?  What's the problem with you?

I hope AMLO reads these posts and does something!

Re: 2018 Guerrero in Mexico - Violence and Trauma

I belong to a reporters of guerrero group.  I would like to post this but need it in spanish.  do you know if there is a spanish version?

12345678 ... 17