2018/2019 Guerrero in Mexico

1 ... 1314151617

Re: 2019 Guerrero

Chava
Asesinan al director administrativo de la Promotora y Administradora de Playas en Acapulco

The administrative director of the Promotora and Administradora de Playas in Acapulco is murdered

https://www.elsoldeacapulco.com.mx/policiaca/asesinan-al-director-administrativo-de-la-promotora-y-administradora-de-playas-en-acapulco-inseguridad-policiaca-violencia-4444755.html

Re: 2019 Guerrero

Infohiker
This post was updated on .
I have a connection to this family, though I never met the victim.  It was a kidnapping attempt gone bad, he resisted and they killed him in front of his wife.  That is what I am being told.

Re: 2019 Guerrero

Parro
Chava's post, translated;

The administrative director of the Promotora and Administradora de Playas in Acapulco is murdered

(Playas in Spanish is the same as beaches, so the overseer of the beaches has been assassinated.  The place where 20 small stores were just incinerated, the small vendor on the bridge, taxi drivers, including one today, windshield washers, Chiclet sellers, popsicles, etc.  The criminals are out of control in Guerrero.  Preying on the most needy and helpless, completely amoral.  Today's post, the vehicles on fire between Zihaut and Acapulco, another taxi driver in Acapulco.  People, who is going to save the day in Acapulco??  Can only be the gov't, but they are nowhere to be seen.  Guess, everyone is getting the idea, that I get riled up at night, but the Mexican gov't doesn't.  AMLO, where is the protection of the poorest, most needy?)

Re: 2018/2019 Guerrero in Mexico

elrojo
Guerrero went down hill once blo’s reign there fell apart at least more so cause it was already a shit show.
Guerrero is a perfect example of why the kingpin strategy doesn’t work imo.

Re: 2018/2019 Guerrero in Mexico

Chava
Exgobernador acepta que en su mandato pactó con el crimen organizado
El exmandatario sustito de Guerrero, Rogelio Ortega sostuvo que las autoridades deben pactar con la delincuencia para poner fin a la violencia

This is no surprise to those of us who used to live in relative peace before the so called 'war on drugs' started........

Ex-Governor accepts that in his mandate made an agreement with organized crime
The former Guerrero substitute Rogelio Ortega said the authorities must make an agreement with the criminals to end the violence

https://lineadirectaportal.com/mexico/exgobernador-acepta-que-en-su-mandato-pacto-con-el-crimen-organizado_20191113-866923/

Re: 2018/2019 Guerrero in Mexico

Chava

Re: 2018/2019 Guerrero in Mexico

Parro
While the needy vendors get extorted or wiped out in Acapulco, Guerrero has their poor farmers up in the hills.

The poppy growers ask to stop aerial spraying of their poppy crops.

Chilpancingo, Gro. This morning poppy farmers from the communities of Campo Morado, Las Juntas, and El Durazno, from the municipality of Heliodoro Castillo, located in the Filo Mayor of the Sierra Madre de del Sur, were about to retain two fumigant helicopters from the Mexican Army.

The peasants warned yesterday through a video that if the federal government continues to spray their plantations by air, then the helicopters will be shot down.

By telephone, the dissatisfied said that they surprised around 8 in the morning, in a river near the hill of Teotitepec, to the soldiers who loaded the fumigation liquid in two helicopters.

The source pointed out: "we yelled at them that we no longer wanted them to spray the poppy plantations by air, to do it by land, because they were poisoning the river and also caused diseases to the children."

They immediately launched the helicopters, and they no longer wanted to expose their companions, because the propellers of the two ships caused fear among the nearly 50 peasants protesting.

The inhabitants demanded from the federal and state government a hearing to solve the problem of fumigation to poppy plantations, and reiterated their warning that they will shoot down the aircraft that are surprised.

"Do not wake up the ghost of master Lucio Cabañas, in the Sierra de Guerrero," they stressed.

Refer to:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Dirty_War

Reference:  https://www.jornada.com.mx/ultimas/estados/2019/11/15/amapoleros-de-guerrero-piden-detener-fumigacion-aerea-1376.html

Re: 2019 Guerrero

Chava
Chava wrote
I meant to post this a few days ago.

A family of 5 was kidnapped on October 15, 2019 ---- still no sign of them. The family included a grandmother. But the good news is, the Gov. says that murders are at a low.

ACAPULCO.- After several relatives met with the Attorney General of the Burned Jorge Zuriel de Los Santos, this morning at the edge of 08.00, several groups of the Ministerial Police went out in search in the upper parts of the Emiliano Zapata neighborhood.

These are the five members of a family who were deprived of their liberty, on the 15th of this month and who initially began the search.

Relatives to demand the current Prosecutor, since yesterday afternoon the operations were reactivated.

The disappeared respond to the names of Honorina "N" and Adriana "N" (mother and daughter) as well as two minors and one of 19 years.

All were taken from their home located in the Simón Bolívar neighborhood and, until now, their whereabouts are unknown.

https://novedadesaca.mx/familia-raptada-de-su-domicilio-en-acapulco-continua-sin-aparecer/

Update: a couple of days ago, they found all 5 family members in shallow grave(s) in the same area where they were kidnapped from.

Re: 2019 Guerrero

Chava

Re: 2019 Guerrero

Chava
El cuerpo fue encontrado en una fosa clandestina en un predio conocido como Los Tres Postes, en Tlapa. Arnulfo Cerón estaba desaparecido desde el 11 de octubre.

https://suracapulco.mx/2019/11/20/confirman-el-gobernador-y-el-fiscal-que-el-cuerpo-hallado-en-tlapa-es-de-arnulfo-ceron/

Re: 2019 Guerrero

Chava

Re: 2019 Guerrero

Parro
LOL.  Our "buddy" will get it fixed for sure.  Where is Astudillo?  Oh, I see him on Barrilas right-hand side.

Prosecutor finds discovery of the body of missing activist in Montana, Arnulfo Zeron Soriano.

Chilpancingo, Gro., November 20, 2019. - After more than 40 days of searching by state, federal and municipal authorities, this Wednesday was finally found the lifeless body of Arnulfo Zeron Soriano, activist and leader of the Front Popular de la Montana (FPM), disappeared since October 11 of this year.

We have summoned you to inform you that this Wednesday around 12:00 noon the finding of the body of Arnulfo Zeron Soriano was confirmed, disappeared since last October 11 of this year, I confess the head of the State Attorney General's Office (FGE) Jorge Zuriel de los Santos Barrila.

At a press conference this Wednesday at Casa Guerrero, in this city, the official detailed that the body was found in a clandestine grave located at the point known as Tres Postes, community of Igualita, municipality of Tlapa de Comonfort and region of Montana.

It should be mentioned that Zeron Soriano, was disappeared by a criminal group since last October 11, and after several operations by the State Prosecutor Juno with other institutions, the arrest of several people involved with the disappearance of the indigenous activist was achieved, among they, Jorge "N", alias "La Chiva", leader of an armed groups in Tlapa.

Re: 2019 Guerrero

elrojo
Things weren’t this bad when blo was around or to be precise, a well organized crime syndicate was.
Hey man, I have family and have lost them in this state believe or not there is a consensus in the most violent cities in this state and most would rather have a reign like blo did prior to 2006 when violence wasn’t this out of control.
The government f***** up in this state. They failed the citizens. If it takes a organized crime group to bring peace to the state according to actual residents of it than its very sad. The government lost control of it long ago.

Re: 2019 Guerrero

Parro
elrojo, agree, Barbie kept it between themselves.  Kind've of like Hussein in Iraq, rule with an iron fist, that's to keep the people away.  Interesting info on Assad's father, maybe up to 100,000 people covered by bulldozers in Huma, Syria.  Which way do you go?  Not many options with corruption all around and thugs on both sides.

You can never lose control, to either side, hard.

Re: 2019 Guerrero

elrojo
I mean la Barbie had the coast brother and some influence in the mountain region which was the most important due to the opium farming/harvesting which was more controlled by the actual brothers for this reason. Family of mine resided in this part very few in the coast and I can tell you for a fact the brothers controlled the mountain region well, with close allies and families, el primo, los Granados, la Chiva, los carretes, los nava, ni se diga, etc. but to be honest I have no comment of hussein and his legacy simply because I’m not well informed on that side but I can tell you Guerrero never saw control like in those days I mean the stats speak for themselves, Guerrero was a failed state before the war even started back in 2006 simply because it was a forgotten by the government hence the control blo had.
Honestly one might sound like a d*** but s*** those days were better than nowadays and I’m not rooting for anyone but for the well being of innocent civilians in this hell of a state.
Which is also a great segue into that fact that trumps terrorist naming won’t change anything but raise violence and honestly the state and it’s innocent civilians have been through enough!

Re: 2019 Guerrero

Parro
Maybe an innocent, but a person killed today.  These stories happen everyday out of view of most people.  Just a F**king shame.

They run him around and execute him inside a party room in Constituents

A man due deprived of life inside a party hall after he was run by armed subjects

The facts in the constituents avenue inside the Vista Alegre party hall.

After confirming the report, the area was secured with the corresponding cordonings by the police personnel, personnel of the Fiscalia made the corresponding dilutions of law, the body was transferred to facilities of the Foense Medical Service for the necropsy of law.

Source:  http://www.lorealdeguerrero.com/2019/12/06/lo-corretean-y-lo-ejecutan-dentro-de-un-salon-de-fiestas-en-constituyentes/

Re: 2019 Guerrero

elrojo
Bro if Amlo isn’t accepting trumps proposition he better pact with these assh***** like the governments prior to 2006  did, and hope they don’t fuck him over cause what else can he do. It’s out of his hands completely

Re: 2019 Guerrero

elrojo

Re: 2019 Guerrero

Parro
Agree.  AMLO stating the new state of Guerrero and especially Acapulco before his election.  Nothing has changed.

Today in Guerrero:

-Sylvia "N" accused of feminicide for killing her son's wife in the Taxco de Alarcon in the northern region of Guerrero.

- Vehicle crash recorded on Scenic Ave., accompanied by a shooting

-An official disappears in Chichihualco.  He traveled last Monday to visit his mother in the community of El Naranjo in the municipality of Leonardo Brave (Chichihualco), in the Sierra de Guerrero and did not return

-Settlers beat alleged thief in Iguala

-Shooting reported at High School #7 of UAGro.

-Fetus found in the halls of the Alameda Granados Maldonado de Chilpancingo

- Public transport driver killed on the Diamond Viaduct, Luis Cesar "N", 20 yrs. old

Itzil and LeChef, had it right, there is no shortage of news from the state of Guerrero.  The population is 3,533,251 people.  Similar to Connecticut, 3,590,886.  Imagine this happening there and what Google News would say.  Hidden in the fog.

https://www.elsoldeacapulco.com.mx/policiaca/

Re: 2019 Guerrero

Parro
Well, not the first time we've seen Trump change courses.  He remains populist, nationalistic isolationist..

The cartels will only strengthen in their power, recklessness an violence.  Mexico, is powerless, with their corruption and justice system.  Headwinds are blowing from the south.  Not alarmist, but an observer.
1 ... 1314151617