2018/2019 Guerrero in Mexico

1 ... 11121314

Re: 2019 Guerrero - Another Guerrero Journalist Falls

Chava
English version:

Journalist murdered in Mexico – watchdog
Rogelio Barragan, director of the Guerrero Al Instante portal, is found dead on July 30 in the trunk of an abandoned car

CUERNAVACA, Mexico – A journalist was found dead on Tuesday, July 30, in the trunk of an abandoned car in Mexico, authorities said, as a media watchdog vowed to investigate whether his "murder" was connected to his work.

The body of Rogelio Barragan, director of the Guerrero Al Instante portal, was found "with blunt injuries to the face and an injury to the brain area," the prosecutor's office in the central state of Morelos reported without giving further details.

Reporters Without Borders (RSF), which regularly ranks Mexico alongside war-torn Syria and Afghanistan as the world's most dangerous countries for news media, said the journalist had more than 10 years of experience.

"We will continue investigating more to be certain about whether his murder had to do with his work" at the portal which employs around a dozen journalists, RSF representative Balbina Flores told AFP.

He is the seventh journalist killed this year in Mexico, where more than 100 reporters have been murdered since 2000 amid a wave of violence linked to drug trafficking and political corruption.

The vast majority of those killings remain unpunished.

Last month journalist Norma Sarabia was gunned down in the southeastern state of Tabasco.

In May, crime reporter Francisco Romero was murdered in a resort town on Mexico's Caribbean coast after receiving threats.

Romero, who was enrolled in the Mexican government's protection program for journalists and human rights activists, was found dead in a pool of blood in his hometown of Playa del Carmen. – Rappler.com

Re: 2019 Guerrero - Utah couple killed, kids in back

That's exactly what I was thinking too Chava.As far as I know and I could be wrong but I know Muslims are allowed up to 4 wives and there is some sects of Mormons that allow numerous wives (especially underage 1's no)?BTW Chava thanks for translating that article.

Re: 2019 Guerrero - Utah couple killed, kids in back

Parro
A coupla' things.  FLDS is the Fundamental Latter Day Saints.  They believe in multiple wives, refuse to pay taxes, extort the gov't of any federal taxes and range from Bountiful, Canada to Mexico.  They are good people for the most part, have  multiple wives are some of the happiest people in the world and most engage in families that are enterprises working for family enterprises.  They also believe in drugs, owners of planets and so on.

They are also evil.  Read "Under the Banner" and other publications to understand to polygamist view of the world.  Although the publication and others as well are banned in Utah, you will get the ideal.  LDS, Latter Day Saints, banned multiple marriages, discrimination against Afro-Americans and gay people.  The LDS transmuted to accept most social happenings of today, so the off-shoot, or original FLDS continues the practices of Joseph Smith, Martin Wright and Brigham Young.  Pedophiia.  Search Warren Jeffries.

I believe our assassinated friends in Juluchuka, were FLDS since he had more than one wife.  For a real taste of the culture, visit Hilsdale and Colorado City, Utah to understand.  Back to Guerrero.

This article, indigenous vs. the Ardillos in Guerrero, especially in Chilapa, a hot bed of violence in a violent state.  http://www.earthisland.org/journal/index.php/articles/entry/indigenous-communities-mexico-fight-for-lives-and-lands/

“For the sake of all our peoples, we fight for peace and dignity, and for the right to live in harmony with nature.”

Re: 2019 Guerrero - Utah couple killed, kids in back

Parro
Yes.  "Under the Banner" written by the same author Kraukaer "Into Thin Air", describes the FLDS sect, which is different than the typical Mormon, or LDS, Latter Day Saints.  While LDS has denounced multiple wives, accepted black people into the church and even have a gay church in SLC, they have politically have morphed due to social pressure.  No such thing for the FLDS, or Fundamental Latter Day Saints.  Those folks believe in multiple wives, use of certain drugs, evading taxes and engaging in familial businesses where young family members work without being paid.  They are centered in Utah at Hilsdale and Colorado City.  A strong river of these folks start in Bountiful, Canada and make their way down to Cabo and further south.  They use these different places as a way to move to avoid law and live their lives.  This is the original religion of Smith, Martin and Brigham Young who all had many wives and were defiant to their deaths.  Think Warren Jeffries, etc. to understand that FLDS are sociopathic pedophiles for the most part, creating their religion to justify there lifestyles.

Many FLDS are still good people, and it was reported in National Geographic, that their wives are some of the happiest spouses in the USA.  Ain't that something?

On 7/31/2019 at 11:32 AM, "Chava [via Borderland Beat Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
“Questions have also been asked about the nature of our relationship with Janet and Kevin. Our dad married Janet as a second wife about three years ago, and Kevin became his stepson. Immigration was not a reasonable option so our dad split his time between Mexico and Utah,” the family’s statement said.

A good mormon?

<a target="_blank" href="http://borderland-beat-forum.924382.n3.nabble.com/2018-2019-Guerrero-in-Mexico-tp4102588p4107637.html" onclick="window.open('http://borderland-beat-forum.924382.n3.nabble.com/2018-2019-Guerrero-in-Mexico-tp4102588p4107637.html');return false;">http://borderland-beat-forum.924382.n3.nabble.com/2018-2019-Guerrero-in-Mexico-tp4102588p4107637.html
To unsubscribe from 2018/2019 Guerrero in Mexico, <a target="_blank" href=" onclick="window.open(' false;">click here.
<a style="font:9px serif;" target="_blank" href="http://borderland-beat-forum.924382.n3.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&amp;id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&amp;base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&amp;breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml" onclick="window.open('http://borderland-beat-forum.924382.n3.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&amp;id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&amp;base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&amp;breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml');return false;">NAML

Re: 2019 Guerrero - Utah couple killed, kids in back

Parro

Community police in Guerrero have found a dump truck repurposed as a war tank that belonged to the leader of the Los Rojos crime gang, Santiago “El Carrete” Mazari Hernández, who was arrested two weeks ago.

Members of the United Front of Guerrero Community Police (FUPCEG) located the vehicle – which they nicknamed “El Monstruo” (The Monster) – in El Tecomazuchitl, a community in the state’s Sierra region.

The tank was taken to Tlacotepec, the municipal seat of Heliodoro Castillo, and parked at the entrance to the town where it will remain on display.

“We want society to see how El Carrete spent the money that he obtained from the kidnappings and extortion he carried out from the Sierra,” said FUPCEG spokesman Salvador Alanís Trujillo.

“El Monstruo” is reinforced with steel plates and has small openings on its sides to allow occupants to shoot from within the vehicle.

The tank also has a cupola, or hatch, on its roof that can be used as a lookout and to fire at enemies.

According to FUPCEG members, Mazari, who was arrested on August 1 after a three-day confrontation between community police and Los Rojos, planned to use the tank to carry out an incursion into Filo de Caballos, a town in the municipality of Leonardo Bravo notorious for violence and the cultivation of opium poppies.

Alanís Trujillo said that in the same community where the converted dump truck was found, “El Carrete” had set up a training camp for about 70 armed members of Los Rojos.

The camp was used as a base for criminal activities that included kidnapping and extortion primarily targeted at business owners and politicians in Morelos, the community police spokesman said.

Source: El Financiero (sp), Milenio (sp)

1 ... 11121314