2018/2019 Guerrero in Mexico

1 ... 45678910 ... 17

Re: 2018 Guerrero in Mexico Lawlessness/Impunity

Chava

Re: 2018 Guerrero in Mexico Lawlessness/Impunity

Chava
Guerrero prosecutor ( the one and only Jorge Zuriel de los Santos Barrila) presents kidnap victims as murderers

On November 4, Juan Alejandro Tapia was kidnapped outside his home in Acapulco, Guerrero. Hours later, his son Rodrigo Tapia reviewed the recording of a camera and located the moment in which armed men upload their father to a van.

After watching the video, Rodrigo went to the Public Ministry.

In the course of the complaint, they also take my son, stop a taxi in the corner, tells me that the taxi driver was closed and lowered it cannibalized, "said Betsabed Uribe, mother and ex-wife of the hostages.

Hours later, at seven o'clock on the night of November 5, Betsabed received the first call from the presumed kidnappers.

They wanted 150 thousand pesos, at that moment I became hysterical, I ask them to speak, to know that my son was alive, they do not pass me, they just give me a deadline at 11 in the morning of the next day to pay that amount " said Betsabed.

On the morning of November 6, the alleged kidnappers began to write these messages via whatsapp, in which they asked him to leave the first 95 thousand pesos he had collected at the Cortija hotel in Acapulco.

They told me to ask for a room, to leave it in the room that someone is going to pick up some things, I did that, it was in room number 20 and I left the money in the bathroom as they tell me, "Betsabed narrated.

She asked for two more hours to collect the missing money, but only managed to raise 35 thousand pesos more.

They gave me an account number, I made the deposit and they sent me a message at 6 o'clock in the afternoon exactly and they told me that in an hour they would return them to me, "he said.

But father and son did not return. Betsabed went to the Public Prosecutor's Office on November 7, at the end of reporting the kidnapping, he saw on social networks the news that the government of Guerrero had arrested the murderers of businessman César Zambrano Acapulco, observed the photo of the detainees and realized that They were his relatives.

I saw the photographs and it was my son and his dad, there he started a pilgrimage, "he recalled.

The Attorney General of Guerrero reported in a press conference that the alleged murderers of the businessman were detained at a ministerial police checkpoint in the municipality of Zihuatanejo and not in Acapulco as seen in the video.

"They tell me, they bring them in cars, they are covered, blindfolded, when they uncover them, they are already in Zihuatanejo, they just start taking photos," said Betsabed.

The homicide of the businessman occurred on October 26. The prosecutor also assured that the murderers hid in Zihuatanejo for 11 days.

"Today the detainees moved to the city of Zihuatanejo, decided to hide until yesterday when they intended to sell the truck in the amount of 15 thousand pesos, being detained by agents of the Ministerial Police," said Jorge Zuriel de los Santos, prosecutor general of Guerrero.

They were there to celebrate the Day of the Dead parties in the house, 31, the first day, day 2, I have photographs, "said Betsabed.

Already imprisoned, Bestabed managed to see his relatives.

They tortured my son horrible, they burned his legs with tubes, he tells me that they threw the hot plastic, and they took it off like this with all skin, he brings a wound in the nose, which is where they had him bandaged, to his father , you could not even sit down, what if they had to have burst something inside the ear because he does not listen, "he said.

Rodrigo and his father are still incarcerated in Acapulco prison.

With information from Marco Antonio Coronel

LHE

https://noticieros.televisa.com/ultimas-noticias/fiscalia-de-guerrero-presenta-a-victimas-de-secuestro-como-homicidas/

Google translate without clean up.

Re: 2018 Guerrero in Mexico Lawlessness/Impunity

Parro
What a nightmare Chava - if you were in the families shoes, what would you do?

In USA today we are having Thanksgiving holiday to remember our blessings.  On this day we celebrate, the early settlers sat done with the native Americans and shared a meal as a sign of peace

Wishing you and all other Mexicans, a day of peace and remembrance of blessings.

Tomorrow, we seek justice in Mexico again for all people.

On 11/22/2018 at 9:34 AM, "Chava [via Borderland Beat Forum]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

<a target="_blank" href="https://noticieros.televisa.com/ultimas-noticias/fiscalia-de-guerrero-presenta-a-victimas-de-secuestro-como-homicidas/" onclick="window.open('https://noticieros.televisa.com/ultimas-noticias/fiscalia-de-guerrero-presenta-a-victimas-de-secuestro-como-homicidas/');return false;">https://noticieros.televisa.com/ultimas-noticias/fiscalia-de-guerrero-presenta-a-victimas-de-secuestro-como-homicidas/

Google translate without clean up.

<a target="_blank" href="http://borderland-beat-forum.924382.n3.nabble.com/2018-Guerrero-in-Mexico-tp4102588p4103621.html" onclick="window.open('http://borderland-beat-forum.924382.n3.nabble.com/2018-Guerrero-in-Mexico-tp4102588p4103621.html');return false;">http://borderland-beat-forum.924382.n3.nabble.com/2018-Guerrero-in-Mexico-tp4102588p4103621.html
To unsubscribe from 2018 Guerrero in Mexico, <a target="_blank" href=" onclick="window.open(' false;">click here.
<a style="font:9px serif;" target="_blank" href="http://borderland-beat-forum.924382.n3.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&amp;id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&amp;base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&amp;breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml" onclick="window.open('http://borderland-beat-forum.924382.n3.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&amp;id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&amp;base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&amp;breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml');return false;">NAML

Re: 2018 Guerrero in Mexico Lawlessness/Impunity

Chava
Unanimously, Congress cites to appear before the prosecutor for the case of Zambrano

The agreement was promoted by the PRI deputy Omar Jalil Flores Majul, derived from the note broadcast on Televisa in which relatives of the alleged perpetrators of the crime of the businessman from Acapulco denounced that they are "scapegoats"

 Rosalba Ramírez

 Chilpancingo

 The plenary session of the local Congress, unanimously approved to summon the state prosecutor Jorge Zuriel de los Santos Barrila, to report and clarify the status of the investigation folder of the businessman homicide César Zambrano Pérez, and on the video evidence of the alleged arrest of those designated as responsible.

 The date of the hearing will be determined by the Political Coordination Board (Jucopo) and will be before the justice commissions chaired by Priista Omar Jalil Flores Majul, and Human Rights, Leticia Mosso Hernández PT.

 The agreement of the Legislative Power was given that on Wednesday in the news program En Punto , of Televisa, conducted by the journalist Denise Maerker, the version that two of the detainees are "scapegoats", with a video in the that one of them is being detained outside his home in Acapulco and not in Zihuatanejo, that the man's ex-wife reported that his son was also deprived of his liberty and a ransom was requested for them, before they were presented as responsible.

 The proposal to summon to appear to the public prosecutor was given like addition that took to tribune the deputy of Morena Zeferino Gómez Valdovinos.

 The original proposal was from Priista Flores Majul to request a report from De los Santos Barrila, from the investigation of the murder of Acapulco businessman César Zambrano and of the detainees allegedly involved in the case, after a journalist's investigation maintains that it is two victims of kidnapping.  Both proposals were approved unanimously.

 Flores Majul's request was for a "report of the investigation into the case involving citizens Juan Alejandro Tapia Reyes and his son Rodrigo Tapia Uribe, who are linked to the murder of businessman Cesar Zambrano, with urgent character ".

 And in the transitory articles, it is specified that there is a "peremptory term of 72 hours" in order to "render a circumstantial report on this sovereignty" that would have to be from its notification.  It is also ordered that the point of agreement be published on the page of the parliamentary gazette, as well as on the different social networks "for greater dissemination and knowledge".

 In the gallery, Flores Majul, argued that on Wednesday "the national news coverage En Punto with Denise Maerker was presented to the country during the so-called primetime, the unfortunate event of the murder of businessman Cesar Zambrano by two alleged perpetrators, of whom it is mentioned They were both arrested in the municipality of Zihuatanejo, apparently false issue shown in the video in which the kidnapping Juan Alejandro Tapia Reyes is observed, coupled with the son Rodrigo Tapia Uribe, was arrested by alleged police officers when he went to Make the complaint".

 And that later on the family was required to pay 150 thousand pesos for their release "giving him an immediate term to comply with this sum, if he did not carry out this action, he threatened the execution of both kidnap victims.  Later, the representative of the law, presented them as alleged perpetrators of the homicide of the businessman from Acapulco, saying that both were detained at a police checkpoint in Zihuatanejo. "

 And he continued "in this respect it was revealed in said television note, that the ministerial procedures carried out by those responsible for the investigation of this case, are not credible, derived from this note.  The aforementioned newsletter showed evidence that inferred that there are serious apparent errors in the judicial proceeding undertaken.  as just commented. "

 He said that this situation "muddies the case in particular, by indicating two alleged perpetrators when the evidence shown on television appears, one as kidnapped and the other as a reporter of the abduction of his father.  Leaving those who watched the television note in a state of surprise. "

 Omar Jalil Flores said that from the conditions of insecurity in the state and in the country "we need the principles of legality, transparency, credibility, honesty, professionalism and legal certainty to mark the route of action of all investigative processes ministerial and judicial ".

https://suracapulco.mx/2018/11/23/por-unanimidad-cita-el-congreso-a-comparecer-al-fiscal-por-el-caso-zambrano/

Google translate with no clean up

Re: 2018 Guerrero in Mexico Pieces

Parro
This post was updated on .
Chava, went to Mexico again, but i chose to stay from Guerrero, pretty intense last time.

Landed in Mexico and struck out for Vera Cruz.  Started out in Vera Cruz adjacent to Quintana Roo, in fact took in a lot of the ruin sites in Quintana Roo before backtracking.  Went to Mintitlan, Coatzacoalcos and Acayucan.  Not much going on and enjoyed the squares, pineapple farms, volcano and mountain roads there on.  Beautiful country side.

Obviously, there were shady people, a lot of bling, sweat pants and state of the art, tennis shoes in the squares.  Who's else were they going to impress in their locality.

Villahermosa was screwed up as usual, the first place where the police took my car from me, a long time ago,  for being too young to drive.  At least they pitched my baggage close by the road, before they left, police car and my vehicle.

I get a taxi to get to the city center of Villahermosa, where I slept in a park.  The taxi driver was a fanatic, Chingo' Norte Americans , (while mexicanos, are north americans as well).  After his spitting diatribe, I land in the park and waited for the bus to Mexico City.  I did not know, where the hate came from at this level, but it was there, before the drug wars.

I have to say, I was met with kindness, respect and graciousness at all the places I visited this go round.  Definitely better than the first time.  Looking at the history of those places I visited, there has been recent violence, but it was not in display at all, compared to Guerrero.

We now see the displaced citizens of the Tierra Caliente, approximating 6,000 in total, just in Guerrero.  Wanting to go home, they are met by gunfire.  They say the gunfire comes from the citizens, but they are the citizens.  They are met by gunfire from the cartel only and their pawns. Where's the help, military, police, marinas, etc.  Surely they can take their cities back, and place security where it's surely needed.

Re: 2018 Guerrero in Mexico Lawlessness/Impunity

Chava
CHILPANCINGO, Gro. (proceso.com.mx) .- The state government announced the arrest of an alleged criminal leader, identified as Benjamín Flores Agatón "La Mole", during an operation carried out by Marines and ministerial agents in a nightclub linked to crime in the tourist strip of Acapulco.

In response, armed individuals left the body of a dismembered man with a message written on a piece of cardboard addressed to Governor Hector Astudillo Flores and state prosecutor Jorge De los Santos Barilla where they demanded the release of Flores Agatón or otherwise warned of attacks against police and military. (this is the story about the dismembered man, WARNING ***GRAPHIC*** PHOTOS https://www.lorealdeguerrero.com/2018/12/08/dejan-restos-humanos-en-la-lopez-portillo/

The bulletin states that along with the alleged criminal leader, four more people were arrested, including a woman.

The state authorities attributed to "La Mole", the wave of executions, kidnappings and extortion against businessmen who have their business in the coastal Miguel Aleman.

Flores Agatón directs a faction of the criminal group called the Independent Cartel of Acapulco (Cida), and maintains a confrontation with the antagonistic side led by José Ángel "El Capuchino" Palacios Galeana.

Therefore, Benjamin Flores and the rest of the detainees were consigned to the Attorney General's Office (PGR), the statement said.

Hours later, the finding of the body of a dismembered man in the José López Portillo colony was reported, along with a death threat against the uniformed and directed to the agent and the prosecutor to demand the release of "El 20".

The warning was attributed to a group called Los Amarillos, considered a group of armed youth in the service of Benjamín Flores, says an official report.

Adela Roman (the new Acapulco mayor) and Hector Astudillo Flores (Gro. Gov) Jorge Zuriel de Los Santos (new head of the PGR - Parro's friend) and Marina if you don't release my boss, "EL 20" we are going to begin to kill each policeman, ministers, municipals, traffic police, feds, military, marines with you. We are going to start you dogs (bitches). Att: Los Amarillos

https://www.proceso.com.mx/563041/cae-la-mole-lider-de-los-amarillos-en-acapulco

Re: 2018 Guerrero in Mexico Lawlessness/Impunity

Infohiker
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know which nightclub they are talking about where he was arrested?

Re: 2018 Guerrero in Mexico Lawlessness/Impunity

Chava
If I had a guess, I'd go with La Poderosa. Too much crap happens there. Although no news article I've read/seen has mentioned which club.

Re: 2018 Guerrero in Mexico Lawlessness/Impunity

Chava
6 dead and 1 injured in confrontation in Petatlan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIy0oqHAntk

SIX DEAD AND A WOUNDED WOMAN LEAVE CONFRONTATION IN THE MOUNTAINS OF PETATLÁN

Chilpancingo Gro; to December 10, 2018. - It was a result of six deaths and one wounded woman who left the confrontation with bullets in the community of El Camalotito, in the municipality of Petatlán, among a group of armed civilians and members of the Community Police of the Union of Peoples and Organizations of the State of Guerrero (UPOEG), state authorities confirmed on Monday.

According to the report, the events were recorded in the afternoon of Sunday afternoon in the community of the mountain area of ​​Petatlán, region of the Costa Grande de Guerrero, where in addition the insurance of six vehicles was achieved.

During the early hours of this Monday, ministerial and Public Security authorities who came to the village confirmed the tragic balance. They located six men deprived of life by high-powered weapon fire.

They reported that the six men belong to the criminal group called "Guerrero Guard".

They also reported a man identified as Felipe Torres Cruz alias "El Z", and that his family took the body to the community of La Morena, in that area of ​​the sierra.

In the same town of El Camalotito, a woman was reportedly injured as a result of the shooting.

Guerrero government security spokesman Roberto Álvarez Heredia said that three vehicles were secured, including an armored truck.

He said that after what happened, residents of the community of Santa Rosa de Lima, municipality of Tecpán de Galena, and community police, blocked the federal highway for more than five hours and released it after one o'clock on Monday morning. (www.agenciairza.com)

https://www.digitalguerrero.com.mx/principales/seis-muertos-y-una-mujer-herida-dejan-enfrentamiento-en-la-sierra-de-petatlan/

Re: 2018 Guerrero in Mexico Lawlessness/Impunity

Parro
Thanks for sharing the link.

Petatlan and the areas surrounding this town, are the wild west for sure.  Where the shoot-out occurred, is areas I visited earlier this year.  El Cavalerio, where the cocaine was beached, Juluchuka, where the narcos were in open display, to Petatlan, where their mayor was assassinated early in the year, and the 16 state police murdered last year.

Between the Tierra Caliente and Pacific coast is a no man's land. While I did enjoy the tacos in Petatlan, there is an eerie presence looming over that municipality.  A lot of evil there and good people/tacos as well.

Re: 2018 Guerrero in Mexico Lawlessness/Impunity

Parro
Two new self-defense forces have emerged in two municipalities in the Costa Grande region of Guerrero in response to ongoing violence and insecurity while another may soon be required in a third municipality.

On Monday, a group supported by the Union of Peoples and Organizations of Guerrero (Upoeg) took over security in the municipality of Petatlán by occupying municipal police headquarters and assuming control.

Yesterday, an unrelated self-defense militia force announced itself in nearby El Llano, Tecpan

“. . . we are prepared to defend ourselves once more from any external threat posed by the presence of criminal groups that have overcome the state government,” it said in a statement.

The state Public Security Secretariat has counted at least eight active criminal organizations operating in the Costa Grande region: the Rodríguez, the Granados, Guardia Guerrerense, Sangre Nueva Guerrerense, the Knights Templar, the Viagras, the Cornudos and the Jalisco New Generation Cartel.

The state government says there are 23 self-defense groups operating in over 60% of state territory.

Atoyac, meanwhile, has no self-defense force but its municipal police have gone on strike over unpaid salaries.

The officers have also denounced Mayor Yanelly Hernández Martínez for making unauthorized deductions to their salaries and accused the police chief of violating their labor rights.

Source:  https://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/new-self-defense-forces-surface-in-guerrero/

Probably unreadable due to Mexico Daily News requirements on subscription, so the above only came from that article.

Re: 2018 Guerrero in Mexico Lawlessness/Impunity

Chava

Civilians clashed against community members in Barra Vieja

Acapulco.- Around 10:00 in the morning, three armed civilians opened fire on the community police station, members of the Union of Peoples and Organizations of the State of Guerrero (UPOEG), which they maintain on the federal highway.

According to information from the commander of that headquarters, Eusebio Severiano Rodríguez, three individuals who were walking in the area in a suspicious manner, fired on the citizen police, so they repelled the attack immediately.

In the confrontation, one of the civilian aggressors managed to escape, while the other two were detained by members of the UPOEG, so that until now they are under their protection, where they are interrogated.

Also, Eusebio Severiano said that during the events no person was injured, since they managed to control the aggression by repelling attack.

https://novedadesaca.mx/civiles-se-enfrentaron-contra-comunitarios-en-barra-vieja/

Re: 2018 Guerrero in Mexico Lawlessness/Impunity

Parro
Chava, any further news on this crazy story? (businessman in Acapulco and vehicle in Zihaut, with scapegoats falsely imprisoned?)

Re: 2018 Guerrero in Mexico Lawlessness/Impunity

Chava
I haven't seen/heard anything lately. Let me take a look around. Thanks for reminding me. So much going on here that it's mind boggling at best.

Re: 2018 Guerrero in Mexico Lawlessness/Impunity

Parro
This post was updated on .
Chava, while you see if you can find anything out, I would like for anyone to read this thread, to remember this story in early November, of last month;

On 11/21/18 AMLO got his first narcomanta since his election, hanging on a bridge in Cuernavaca.  In this message left by CJNG, they request that AMLO investigate the governor of Guerrero for his ties to organized crime, Hector Astudillo, who we have mentioned several times in posts on this thread.

We also know that Hector's son's best friend is Jorge Zuriel de los Santo Barrilla,  who Astudillo appointed as the federal prosecutor, or attorney general  for the state of Guerrero.  Jorge, having no experience as a politician, upgrades this living quarters on 11/22/18, a day after the narcomante being hung, (2) months after taking office, to a house in an exclusive section of Acapulco.  See below:

Previous to all of this, a story began on 11/5/2018.  A kidnapping of a citizen/father, Juan Alejandro Tapia. The kidnapping was taped by his wife, Betsabed.  Her son, Rodrigo, goes to the Public Ministry seeking his father, Juan.  Rodrigo was arrested instead.  Both were accused of the kidnapping/murder of Zihautanejo businessman, Cesar Zambrano.

Were they scapegoats?  or did they fake the kidnapping and arrest at the Public Ministry.

Here's what we know;

11/22/18 Astudillo met Interior Minister, Alfonso Naverette Prida to discuss issues of insecurity, recently murder of a state policeman, a Red Cross volunteer in Taxco, plus armed conflict between criminal groups in Chichihaulco and Tlacotepec in the Sierra Guerrero.

On 11/22/18, (imagine this), Jorge was summoned to the capital, to discuss the murder , which he accuses the family, father and son of the murder of Cesar Zambrano.

To me, the authorities in Acapulco, especially Jorge Zuriel de los Santos Brilla, the attorney general of Guerrero so to speak, would review the kidnapping video.  They would also question the arrest of Rodrigo, at the Public Ministry, surely there is a record of this as well.

How they end up in Zihaut is beyond comprehension.  They had already been kidnapped and arrested in Acapulco, not Zihuat.

They are now, being reported by the mother, of being tortured in the prison, Las Cruces.

This story is important to seek justice, information, judgements, etc. There is none of this, that I can find.  What's going on with Juan and his son, Rodrigo?  I don't think they are perpetuators in this case.

I think it was carlotas - near the golf course, a table bar, and has had some incidents before - someone took potshots at the facade on night, I think it was earlier this year or late last year.
The owner is the same one who owned Majesty - which shut down after 7 people were shot and killed, a combination of dancers, waiters and one client.

Re: 2018 Guerrero in Mexico Lawlessness/Impunity

Chava
Mexico City, December 19, 2018. Ministerial Police detained this afternoon in Toluca, José G alías El Tete Galeana, identified as one of the leaders of the Independent Cartel of Acapulco (CIDA), a splinter cartel of the Beltrán Leyva cartel, According to reports from this afternoon of Millennium TV.

CIDA is recognized as one of the main generators of violence in Acapulco, Guerrero.

The ministers located the alleged offender in Toluca, State of Mexico, after various inquiries from the cabinet and the field. There he was apprehended without violence, according to the PGR.

He was captured after a search warrant granted by a federal judge to the Attorney General's Office.

According to the investigation of the Specialized Deputy Attorney General for Organized Crime Investigation, El Tete is indicated as being responsible for controlling the sale and distribution of drugs, kidnappings and extortions in the port, as well as being the intellectual author of several homicides. his opponents of antagonistic groups.

During his apprehension, narcotics, various communication devices and different vehicles were also secured.

All the objects insured, as well as the detainee, were placed at the disposal of the Federal Public Ministry.

Text: wording with information from Milenio TV / Photo: PGR (Twitter)

Re: 2018 Guerrero in Mexico Lawlessness/Impunity

Chava
Ah, that would make sense in lining up with the shooting in the Club Deportiva area, just off the strip.

Also, it's Karlota. Always has been a trouble place.

Re: 2018 Guerrero in Mexico Lawlessness/Impunity

Chava
Armed men shoot at 6 in the morning against the facilities of Cuauhtémoc Avenue.

Acapulco, Guerrero, December 20, 2018.  Four armed men attacked with bullets the tent of the Circus of Terror, located on the busy avenue Cuauhtémoc, in front of the Firestone company.

The Circus of Terror is a show for the whole family, with a duration of two hours, and its artists with different costumes (most clowning terrifying clowns) and acrobatics amused their viewers: the entrance had a price of 200 to 400 pesos.

The violent incident happened at 6 o'clock in the morning of this Wednesday in the Hornos Insurgentes division, 300 meters from the Municipal Palace.

Witnesses told police that four armed men attacked the front of the circus with bullets, but no injuries were reported. Two luxury vans and the locker resulted with gunshots.

The police located more than 60 percussion shells of different calibers outside the premises.

At 10 o'clock in the morning, the workers began to dismantle the circus after being attacked, and the manager, who did not give his name, confirmed that they are leaving Acapulco because there are no security conditions.

He reported that they arrived in Acapulco on November 19 to set up the show and the functions began on the 23rd of that month, and they had planned to leave on January 6 of next year.

He said he had not received any type of threat in the two seasons they were in Acapulco, but said that they will not return at the end of next year.

He indicated that the place went to the secretary of Public Security, Geovanni Raúl Mejía Olguín, to offer him security, but he rejected the offer because the artists had already left and he could not expose them.

He said that during the attack he and the artists were asleep in the trailers; "We did not get scared the truth is, many bullets were heard".

He mentioned that the circus team made the decision to suspend the show, and announced that they are going to the city of Puebla.

He said that the circus arose in Acapulco, in the Mozimba subdivision in 1987, although the artists are from different parts of the country.

It was mounted in a property located between the streets Andrés de Urdaneta, Cuauhtémoc avenue, Gabriel Avilés and Juan Rodríguez Cabrillo.

Text: Argenis Salmerón / Photo: Jesús Trigo

https://suracapulco.mx/2018/12/20/balean-el-circo-del-terror-en-acapulco-que-anuncia-que-abandona-la-ciudad/

Re: 2018 Guerrero in Mexico Lawlessness/Impunity

Infohiker
I have been a few times.  Not my preference in strip clubs.
1 ... 45678910 ... 17