2 Soldiers killed in Veracruz(VIDCAPS)

MANO
Llorando se fue, la que algun dia me hizo llorar.

Re: 2 Soldiers killed in Veracruz(VIDCAPS)

Horrible!  and the fotos are painful to see, I cannot imagine the video....

Re: 2 Soldiers killed in Veracruz(VIDCAPS)

Viva Paz!
I can imagine the video is probably as brutal as the one of the guy getting beat to death with a bat. I'm not sensitive to violence by any means and have seen most of the narco executions etc but when I saw the bat beating I couldnt help but cringe a little bit. Mexico needs peace by any means necessary, if that means starting at the top(corrupted politicians/officials) and working your way down then so be it. Exterminate the issue and restructure is the only way Mexico will ever be safe.
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far." -West African Proverb

Re: 2 Soldiers killed in Veracruz(VIDCAPS)

MANO
Llorando se fue, la que algun dia me hizo llorar.

Re: 2 Soldiers killed in Veracruz(VIDCAPS)

Viva Paz!
Brutal, they looked like they were clinging to life when the video was started. Poor guys.
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far." -West African Proverb