2 CJNG Members Interrogated

USA22x

VIDEO

Zacán, Los Reyes, Michoacán.- They did not exceed 25 years. The two said that the Jalisco New Generation Cartel (CJNG) recruited them by force, something that has been happening in rural communities since December 11, 2006 when former President Felipe Calderón launched a war against the cartels.

The fate of the two young men detained and interrogated by armed men remains unknown. They are questioned by Michoacán self-defense groups which supposedly ceased to exist but continue to operate. As instructed by President Andrés Manuel López Obrador, the Mexican Government suspended all contact with these groups who rose to arms in 2015 and 2016 to face the Templar Knights.

According to the Governor of Michoacan, Silvano Aureoles, these groups actually respond to the interests of organized crime, of factions in conflict.

On Monday, Aureoles Conejo rejected some resurgence in the self-defense movement and said that these confrontations have been magnified, but that these are disputes between rival groups of organized crime.

Aureoles said that self-defense groups in Tepalcatepec - the town where José Mireles the movement's leader, originated from  - are simply disputing territory and drug trafficking routes with the Jalisco New Generation Cartel, which he referred only by his initials: CJNG.

They are fighting & quarreling with each other, and not for charitable matters," said the Governor. "It is obvious that it is a struggle for territory, for trafficking routes

Michoacán was the place where the war on cartels began between 2006 and 2012. Meanwhile, self-defense groups remained a problem in many parts of its neighboring state, Guerrero.

Although violence declined in Mexico between 2013 and 2015, it has since surged to even higher levels than at its highest point during the war against cartels. A huge resurgence of self-defense groups could indicate that Mexico is returning to its darkest era in the fight against drug trafficking.

Original Article: https://www.periodicocentral.mx/2019/pagina-negra/narcotrafico/item/20382-video-por-que-te-rendiste-lo-interrogan-no-se-pelear-son-soldados-forzados-por-el-cjng

Re: 2 CJNG Members Interrogated

elgordo
This guy used to come to my barber shop to get cuts he from los naranjos piguamo area of jalisco.... I'm surprised he went back..... his cousin would be a shooter for them to n last year he had left mexico cuz he said mencho ya andaba valiendo verga that he was betraying alot of people and that cholo had got backing from mayo on funding. So surprises me his cousin left n became one of them. Most there family from supporting mencho to supporting sinaloa within a year back n they are from piguamo few months I went to one of there private parties a baptism n had mario el cachorro delgado still got a few videos from that day.

Re: 2 CJNG Members Interrogated

What a waste of a young life.I'm assuming he hasn't been seen since.

Re: 2 CJNG Members Interrogated

elgordo
His cousins have gone in and basically they just said it was him but dont really say if he was released or not they are moteros basically they bring all the family n friends to come work in the mountains n that's how that kid had came but he ended up leaving after a season in the mountains n look at him now