2 Americans arrested in Sinaloa with more than 2 tons of drugs.

Tex

2 Americans arrested in Sinaloa with more than 2 tons of drugs.

Tex
Tex

Re: 2 Americans arrested in Sinaloa with more than 2 tons of drugs.

Tex

Re: 2 Americans arrested in Sinaloa with more than 2 tons of drugs.

Bones
they look like tweekers. at least they let em keep their dogs

Re: 2 Americans arrested in Sinaloa with more than 2 tons of drugs.

Birria De Chivo
 Haha, look at that lady in the tied-dyed shirt!

Re: 2 Americans arrested in Sinaloa with more than 2 tons of drugs.

JesusTheMoose
I feel more sorry for the dog. What a pathetic display. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. Jeez, who was driving? I don't know how you flip a motorhome without some extreme weather.
The only object of liberty is life. -- G. K. Chesterton

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. -- Benjamin Franklin
Tex