16 bodies found in Tamaulipas, 7 people executed by CDG in Tampico and 9 in Hidalgo- Strong Images

16 bodies found in Tamaulipas, 7 people executed by CDG in Tampico and 9 in Hidalgo- Strong Images

TexcocoDeMora
This post was updated on .
The bodies of seven people were found inside of a vehicle on Colonia Morelos in Tampico Tamaulipas, as it was reported by the Tamaulipas authorities.

Authorities explained that the victims found were four men and three women, who have not been identified so far.

The discovery was made at 11:35 pm on Sunday on Jesús García street.

According to the Tamaulipas authorities, the corpses were found inside a green older truck, with plates from the State of Tamaulipas.

Narcomanta text:

Stop discarding dead bodies all over the city. STOP FUCKING AROUND or you will be next Juan Martin Zarate Chavez aka Sheyla and you too Roberto Muro aka K10

Att. CDG Plaza Tampico

http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: Truck found in Tampico with 7 people executed by CDG - Strong Images

Pepe

Re: Truck found in Tampico with 7 people executed by CDG - Strong Images

TexcocoDeMora
I saw that but I thought it was the same article and people just got the number of victims wrong
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: 16 bodies found in Tamaulipas, 7 people executed by CDG in Tampico and 9 in Hidalgo- Strong Images

TexcocoDeMora
Bing Translation from El Universal

Nine bodies were found this morning in the municipality of Hidalgo and seven last night in Tampico

The corpses of nine people were found this morning in ejido Los Angeles, in the municipality of Hidalgo, Tamaulipas.

The Tamaulipas coordination group (GCT) reported the finding at 10:00 am on Monday.

The first investigations from the Public Ministry indicate that five-person were male and four female.

In addition to the nine people executed it was reported that three homes were burned to the ground, near where the bodies were found. The victims have not been identified.

The case investigations are conducted by the Attorney General of Justice of the State.

This finding was after the seven corpses found Sunday night in a truck in Tampico.
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: 16 bodies found in Tamaulipas, 7 people executed by CDG in Tampico and 9 in Hidalgo- Strong Images

Pepe

Re: 16 bodies found in Tamaulipas, 7 people executed by CDG in Tampico and 9 in Hidalgo- Strong Images

DD
@Pepe.  This is not replying per se to your comment on this thread, but to all of your comments that you have been posting.

In the short time that you have been contributing to the Forum, IMO you have become a "heavy weight" among the many good contributors we have on this blog.

When I was serving my stint as an admin. of BB, I tried to read everything that was  posted - stories and comments.  My responsibility to spot spammers and trolls, try to keep comments civil and basically enforce Buggs rule that "everyone play nice" required me to do that.

Now that I can be more selective in my reading, I only read threads (1) that pique my interest and (2) all the comments from a select few contributors such as lopez and a few others.  You are now on my list of who I always read.

Keep up the good work.

Re: 16 bodies found in Tamaulipas, 7 people executed by CDG in Tampico and 9 in Hidalgo- Strong Images

Pepe

Re: 16 bodies found in Tamaulipas, 7 people executed by CDG in Tampico and 9 in Hidalgo- Strong Images

TexcocoDeMora
This guy here is Juan Martin Zarate Chavez aka Sheyla leader of Los Dragones according to information found on the Internet. It also mention that he is a good friend of La Guera Loca, sicaria from de CDG.

Juan Martin Zarate Chavez aka Sheyla

Yesenia Pacheco Rodríguez aka La Güera Loca

I'm not sure if this is the real Guera Loca from the decapitation video but Im sure about the guy.
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: 16 bodies found in Tamaulipas, 7 people executed by CDG in Tampico and 9 in Hidalgo- Strong Images

ENDTHEWAR
wow...major props for diggin those photos up Tex. I've always wanted to see that fuckers face ever since seeing him behead that 15 year old kid....so that's what the piece of shit looks like.
JMB

Re: 16 bodies found in Tamaulipas, 7 people executed by CDG in Tampico and 9 in Hidalgo- Strong Images

JMB
Those unidentified people are probably migrants.