14 POLICE ARRESTED IN NL COMPLICIT IN/BUTCHERING DEATHS- 3 young women

14 POLICE ARRESTED IN NL COMPLICIT IN/BUTCHERING DEATHS- 3 young women

Fourteen police in the town of Allende have been arrested for their suspected role in the killings of two young women in NL.  The police had received orders from a cartel to hand over the women.  The women had been briefly detained for a minor offense.

The women, 24 year old half-sisters Katia Cavazos Castillo and Kendy Cavaos Caballero, were half sisters and nieces of the state Social Development Secretary, Juana Aurora Cavazos. (pic at left is of Katia)

The women were partying with a third young woman when they were detained.
They were detained only 4o minutes at the jail before the cartel ordered the police to drop the off in the main part of town, apx  37 miles from Monterrey.  At that point they were taken away by the cartel and their mutilated bodies were discovered several hours later.  The whereabout of the third woman was unknown until today when a butchered body found in a tub is asummed to be hers.

 The policemen have been arrested due to their obvious complicity.

The Bodies were left in plastic containers along with a message.  mentioning a name Lieutenant Martinez. And it is that law enforcement sources indicated that when the girls were detained, a man identified as Martínez, allegedly belonging to the Mexican army, called the command and requested that young women were immediately released because they had only committed an administrative offence.

the message read "there you go Lt Martinez" unconfirm reports have stated that one of the sisters had a dating relationship with Martinez, and there may have been some element of jealousy involved.

The human remains of the third woman were located at kilometer 19 of Highway Cadereyta-Allende, they remained in a plastic bag placed in a bath sheet. Within minutes the place was guarded by members of various corporations.

Forensic Medical Service personnel  moved the remains to the amphitheater. While elements of the State Investigation Agency began the investigations  guarding a piece of cardboard that had narcomensaje and was abandoned by the girl’s dismembered remians.

Re: 14 police arrested in NL complicit in the Butchering deaths of 3 young women

†.©ĤİVǾ.†
Cat

Re: 14 police arrested in NL complicit in the Butchering deaths of 3 young women

Cat
I agree. This is just insane.
©ĤİVǾ wrote
No, Mexico doesnt need the death penalty... (sic) Mexico is the homicidal maniac capital of the world...
I agree. This is just insane.

Re: 14 POLICE ARRESTED IN NL COMPLICIT IN/BUTCHERING DEATHS- 3 young women

1CALIGIRLRANCH
How did the cartel even know these girls were detained by the police for 40 minutes?

There's more to this story, is my thought.

This is sick, truly sick ... if those 14 are involved w/out a shadow of a doubt ... forget arresting them ... send them to meet their maker.

I can't imagine having to live in this country ... oh, we have corruption here too, but the dangers here aren't near as great as to those who live there.

This is beyond sad, 242 yrs ago I had ancestors that came over from MX to Alta California when it was ruled by Spain, on the Portola Expedition w/Father Serra ... they worked hard to achieve what they did ... surely they would be agasp to know this senseless crap goes on in their homeland, of which, was New Spain then too.

How much more of this bs are the GOOD people of Mexico going to tolerate? TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY FROM THOSE B-TARDS. Beat the hell out of your kids to stay away from that lifestyle; it's the quickest way to misery and likely an early death.

What happened to having the FEAR OF GOD keep people on the straight & narrow. Do those fools not realize AN EYE FOR AN EYE, whether this life or the next, IS HOW GOD ROLLS? That one day, they will know the very suffering they have caused FIRST HAND. How could anyone want this to come back upon them?

That alone keeps me and most others from causing such harm.

I JUST DON'T GET IT!

Re: 14 police arrested in NL complicit in the Butchering deaths of 3 young women

El Regio
Forget the death penalty, these guys need immediate execution like what the military is doing to them when they find them. Otherwise they get out in a couple of years, break out, or live a pretty good life in prison.

Re: 14 POLICE ARRESTED IN NL COMPLICIT IN/BUTCHERING DEATHS- 3 young women

lito brito
this is as low as it gets..even for messico..these guys should be beaten to death with the dismembered arms of the guys who actually did the deed...what other depths can the maniacs sink to?..no ....sorry for asking ...don't answer

Re: 14 POLICE ARRESTED IN NL COMPLICIT IN/BUTCHERING DEATHS- 3 young women

Cody
This is about as appalling as it gets.

Just imagine the fear of those poor women as the so-called police handed them over to the ghoulish bandits like one would sell over a used TV.

I rarely get surprised by the cartel violence, but this one really churns the stomach.

The gruesome leaving of their remains was so offensive.

Re: 14 POLICE ARRESTED IN NL COMPLICIT IN/BUTCHERING DEATHS- 3 young women

El Regio
I wouldn't call these girls so innocent. You have to understand the culture down there and how many of these rich kids who have relatives in government act. So many things they get away with just because of who they are, how they treat others too! Not blaming them just saying these people sometimes get what they ask for!

Re: 14 POLICE ARRESTED IN NL COMPLICIT IN/BUTCHERING DEATHS- 3 young women

lito brito
you have a point...we all know pretty girls are attracted to money and power...and sometimes the bad boys..this is in no way excuses what happened to them...but if they had of been home ...????..still it is an awful thing to see

Re: 14 POLICE ARRESTED IN NL COMPLICIT IN/BUTCHERING DEATHS- 3 young women

El Regio
Yeah, Brito I know you may have seen some around Mty before, perhaps rich kids from El Contry, San Pedro, La del Valle, etc.
I have heard stories of many of them getting away with murder (literally) simply because their parents know people.

Re: 14 POLICE ARRESTED IN NL COMPLICIT IN/BUTCHERING DEATHS- 3 young women

Hola...

I am guessing the girls were followed -or watched

possibly an unexpected sighting at the party by a person who knew their whereabouts was important to "someone"..who knows.

If they did not comply with the order they would have met their maker anyway, but if they believe in God and the afterlife....well you know what i mean.

this was disgusting and evil acts, obviously it was very personal

Re: 14 POLICE ARRESTED IN NL COMPLICIT IN/BUTCHERING DEATHS- 3 young women

Regio & Briiiiiiiiito!

Are you seriously looking for a Buela smack down???  how did we go from dismembered body parts of young women to something that smacks of blame on the innocents?  Yes there are wealthy and powerful people in Mx who have children that live a much different lifestyle than 60% of the pop that lives in poverty, but is that guilty by wealth?  come-on!!!  Get a grip, "had been home??"   so everyone is to stay indoors and not have a life?  they were in a police station for God sakes!

as for being attracted to wealth and power?  word on the street is that one of the girls was dating Lt Martinez...not much wealth or power there for young ladies.  But it seems that someone did not like that dating arrangement much.

Re: 14 POLICE ARRESTED IN NL COMPLICIT IN/BUTCHERING DEATHS- 3 young women

lito brito
now settle down B...sometimes girls get into trouble...and in Mexico that can mean bad trouble....but i am on the girls sides...nobody needs to be done this way

yeap..one driving a new hummer almost ran me over four or five days ago...and she looked at me like ...a bug..like i had a lot of nerve to be crossing the road anyway...but she dosen't need killed ..just smacked ..and mebee...well i better shut up ..B might be reading this ...Beeeee!!!!!!..i am just joking

yeap if we disarm...we are next

Re: 14 POLICE ARRESTED IN NL COMPLICIT IN/BUTCHERING DEATHS- 3 young women

El Regio
No Buela I am in no way blaming the victims for what happened to them.
What I am saying is that showing off or showing up trying to flash your status can get you killed in certain places.
Now everyone knows most (not all) cops are linked to organized crime in one way or another. In Nuevo Leon they work for Los Zetas, in Matamoros and Reynosa they work for Golfas.
So if someone is arrested in Matamoros and they try to intimidate the cops and say "Lazcano is my relative" or some b.s. like that, what do you think will happen to them? Or say some high ranking Marino is your relative! Guess what, chances are you will disappear.

Re: 14 POLICE ARRESTED IN NL COMPLICIT IN/BUTCHERING DEATHS- 3 young women

El Regio
And yes, Mexicans should stay indoors, stop shopping, and bring the economy to a screeching halt. Maybe then the Govt. will step it up and begin going after all bad guys including the midget from Sinaloa!

Re: 14 POLICE ARRESTED IN NL COMPLICIT IN/BUTCHERING DEATHS- 3 young women

I agree with that, but this was not the case, at all.
sure they were at a party, sure they were detained for a minor offense, but they are young, normal etc.
this was a hit plain and simple,

here is my take...my Buela wisdom of many, mayn, too many years...

I believe one of the sisters was dating the Lt Martinez, I believe she either dated or rebuffed a narco that was high enough in leadership that he could order a hit on her.

that is what makes sense by the info I have been given, and the narco message left at the scene "There you go Lt Martinez" ....as if to say "she is all yours now"

IMO

Re: 14 POLICE ARRESTED IN NL COMPLICIT IN/BUTCHERING DEATHS- 3 young women

Briiiito...
is that horse cart one of the cola de caballo horses at the falls?

Re: 14 POLICE ARRESTED IN NL COMPLICIT IN/BUTCHERING DEATHS- 3 young women

lito brito
no ..it was over in colonia florida ..over by the tec de monterrey..they were selling chairs..you can kinda see them piled up behind the guys
12