12-14 metric tons of cocaine confiscated in route to Vera Cruz..probably Sinaloa's

Re: Replies and added thoughts...metric tons of cocaine confiscated in route to Vera Cruz..probably Sinaloa's

Havana
yeah, very excellent here Overmex, thanks for these videos. You and Buela come up with such great stuff.  I'm amused with it sometimes for hours on end. All day today, I've felt a little bounce in my step . I just love this giant confiscation story.  I get very excited when it seems that "those wearing the black hats" may have taken a hit. I do realize that some see "those in the black hats as white hats" but they are tweaked in my book. Anything to inconvenience the whole drug distribution network and slow the supply for one cartel, is really a good thing. Our news and newspaper never mentioned this.

Re: Replies and added thoughts...metric tons of cocaine confiscated in route to Vera Cruz..probably Sinaloa's

I almost tripped on the story and I checked around and literally no one had it.  I was researching something else and BAM.  I could not believe it.  So I began the research and the more I discovered I really became overwhelmed, it is like...ok my primary interest is the border states and Chiapas.  BUT wait..Guate has kept my interest for 2 years, but wait so we must include CR and all CA...and now I need to throw in Colombia to the mix?  Am I nuts?  Well yes I am, I told my husband I could not sleep last night with everything in my head, questions mainly.

 My parents said I talked incredibly early, 9 months and the family folklore is my first word...."why?"  jajajaja

Re: Replies and added thoughts...metric tons of cocaine confiscated in route to Vera Cruz..probably Sinaloa's

Havana
Just look at your last post, Buela!  See, without even trying, you're on your way to becoming another George Grayson, all from pure interest and collateral osmosis.  It can only keep growing and before you know it .....Lucky us

Re: Replies and added thoughts...metric tons of cocaine confiscated in route to Vera Cruz..probably Sinaloa's

George Grayson is my Narco-God...Mexic; Narco-Violence and a Failed State is always on my desk.

Ok...gotta pay for that one...where do I send your check?  :-)