11 victims found in Juarez safe house

leChef
This is just in reference to the main board story:
http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2018/08/autopsies-and-4-identifications-for-11.html

@Chivis: This is the husband of Meiby Oyuki:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005508845566

He was apparently killed at his workplace 2 months ago. His nick was Titis

Re: 11 victims found in Juarez safe house

Thank you!  I am looking for details about his death.  they seemed to have it together and about to open their own shop.  I am not seeing bad people on the face of it all.  but.....

Re: 11 victims found in Juarez safe house

PS the fotos just before his death...he looks very bad, looks methed out

Re: 11 victims found in Juarez safe house

leChef
Yes, he certainly looked methed out. I was about to use that picture, but felt for an older, happier one.

Re: 11 victims found in Juarez safe house

Not sure if Meiby Oyuki was part of the victims in that house though.

These are the ones identified so far:
Miriam Janeth Lopez Contreras, 18
She apparently worked in a restaurant called Wing Daddy's Monumental as a waitress and she knew Meiby Oyuki
https://www.facebook.com/lopes.janeth

Julia Beatriz Nevarez Martinez, 20
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008970152016

Christian Ivan Hernandez Ontiveros, 19
Tattoo artist. He was arrested on Jun. 25 by municipal police.
https://www.facebook.com/Crisitan.hdez

Carlos Ivan Torres Sotelo, 21
https://www.facebook.com/ivan.torres.1656854

Marisol Terrones Melendez, 22
She was in a relationship with Cristian Lopez Reyes
https://www.facebook.com/marisol.tm12

Cristian Lopez Reyes, 21
In a relationship with Marisol Terrones Melendez
https://www.facebook.com/32elkam

Víctor Arturo Soto Calderon, 18
Ricardo Hernandez Cardiel, 23
Christopher Daniel Jauregui Escobedo, 19
Manuel Esteban Zamora Avila, 28

Pictures from the crime scene:

Re: 11 victims found in Juarez safe house

could you

Re: 11 victims found in Juarez safe house

i knew about all three girls but only one is positive ID.  as for Meiby...if not her she is in trouble elsewhere.  She works 6 days a week as a barber and lives with her mother and son.  so did her husband.

so where is she?

Re: 11 victims found in Juarez safe house

Sure, done.

Yes, she has a memory page on Facebook. She might be one of the 11 victims, but looking through the pictures I only see 3 women.

Re: 11 victims found in Juarez safe house

leChef
It was definitely a light bulb in her rear

Re: 11 victims found in Juarez safe house

This picture was taken just before the massacre in the same house upstairs on Aug. 2. It seems to be Christian Ivan Hernandez Ontiveros, Carlos Ivan Torres Sotelo and Julia Beatriz Nevarez Martinez. One can identify Carlos and Christian from the murder photos, but not Julia Nevarez, so I am starting to think she might be the missing one and not Meiby Oyuki.

Julia Nevarez seems to be the connecting dot between some of the victims.

Re: 11 victims found in Juarez safe house

yes someone sent me the lightbulb foto last night from diario 19

are these three girl confirmed?

I have not checked this am but late yesterday it was still the 4 only confirmed.  and only 1 girl.  that was Miriam

today should be additional names confirmed.

8 downstairs and 3 upstairs.   who is the girl with the black short and tube top?  and the one in blue jeans to the left of her.?

thank you!

Re: 11 victims found in Juarez safe house

re: light bulb pic.  I don't see those checked shorts or surrounding blankets etc anywhere have you?

Re: 11 victims found in Juarez safe house

10 out of 11 is confirmed:
https://www.elheraldodechihuahua.com.mx/local/identifican-a-10-de-las-11-personas-masacradas-en-oasis-1894199.html

The black short and tube top has the most reddish hair, so I would guess that to be Miriam. The other one is hard to distinguish. She seems to have a ring on her right middle finger

But looking at the pictures again, there might be a 4th girl in a red top or dress. There are speculations that Meiby Oyuki was killed elsewhere, but in the same neighborhood. I read that some family members had identified her and that she was dead.

I dunno if it is slander, but some "friends" of the crowd said that some of them sold meth and coke and that is what got them into trouble.

Re: 11 victims found in Juarez safe house

I just put up two posts...the made arrests..they are old guard aztecas.

Re: 11 victims found in Juarez safe house

how about the light bulb foto?  are they SURE that is from these killings?  everything looks off, the clothing surroundings etc.  that is why I have not posted it.

you are right...looks like another female.

thanks for your help on this!!!BTW

Re: 11 victims found in Juarez safe house

That was fast. Good to see they are making arrests, even though one can suspect SSPM belongs to La Linea. It is quite a story and explains a lot of the unanswered questions we had. More info:

The Municipal Public Security Secretariat (SSPM) made official the capture of the presumed authors of the Praderas de los Oasis massacre, through a communiqué.

"Through investigation and intelligence work, agents of the Municipal Public Security Secretariat carried out the arrest of a cell of assassins belonging to the Aztecs criminal group who allegedly deprived eleven people of their lives inside a house, whose bodies were located Friday morning, August 3, in the Pradera de los Oasis neighborhood, "he said in the document.

The SSPM reported that Rene HC alias "Rene", Karina Rubí PV, Rosa Evelyn VA, Daniel QC, Leslie Yeraldin BC, Diego Armando JR, Irving Abdul LM and Martín Alberto FG were arrested.

The capture operation, added the Police, began after following up on the investigation of the multiple homicide recorded in a house in the Praderas de los Oasis neighborhood, where they had information of several detainees for the crime of drug dealing of the "Aztec" criminal groups. and "Artistas Asesinos" that the events were recorded for a revenge, since the leader of the "Artistas Asesinos" ordered the death of the son of a leader of "the Aztecas", who was located dismembered on May 28 in the colony Manuel Gómez Morín and on this basis the deceased was identified as Jonathan René Hernández Pérez aka "El Titis", his father named Rene HC and his stepmother Karina Ruby PB as glass and heroin distributors for the "Aztec" criminal gang.

It was located yesterday to Rene HC, Karina Rubí PV, Rosa Evelyn VA at the junction of the streets Fortín de la Soledad and Telpancingo, Colonia Morelos III, when they were inside a car of the Chevrolet Aveo brand , white, with red rubber B-18365, locating after inspection a total of 47 doses of heroin.

When interviewing detainees separately, the two women said they had participated in the killing of eleven people in the Pradera de los Oasis neighborhood, who with the help of other members of their criminal group bound their hands and feet and tortured them until they strangled them in order of the "Rene" who swore to avenge the death of his son with the same viciousness.

For this the "Rene" learned that some of the alleged perpetrators would hold a party in the aforementioned address and that several of these belonged to the antagonistic gangs known as "Mexicles" and "Artistas Asesinos", among them was Meibi Oyuki, who outside sentimental couple of the son of Rene, whom the latter identified as one of those responsible for the murder of his offspring.

Noting that Oyuki "put" "Titis" so that César Amador Estupiñán Ibarra, who was a member of the "Artistas Asesinos" murdered him for the wholesale sale of glass and heroin. In addition to that Oyuki betrayed his partner with Cesar.

To do so, he infiltrated Rosa Evelyn VA to the party, which made contact with Oyuki as they were friends and through telephone messages Evelyn warned Rene when the meeting had begun, who minutes later arrived in the company of other armed individuals to said housing to assassinate all those present, but as he vowed a revenge that would sound and be remembered in the city, he tied and tortured them, until they were deprived of life by suffocation, without using firearms.

They took Oyuki alive from the building, whom she used to contact César Amador Estupiñán Ibarra, who hours later after being tortured was found lifeless along with Oyuki in the trunk of a Honda Accord car, gray, in the Colonia Horizons neighborhood. South.

With information provided by those now detained, the arrest of Daniel QC and Leslie Yeraldin BC was obtained, to whom they assured 25 doses of heroin, this when they were transported in a Ford Explorer Sport Track brand truck, gray, with a vehicular pattern. B-07640, at the junction of Fortín de la Soledad and Laguna de Hueyapan streets, of Colonia Morelos.

The SSPM said that at the intersection of Héroes de Carrizal and Del 57 streets, Diego Armando JR, Irving Abdul LM and Martín Alberto FG were arrested, who had a long high-powered weapon with 29 useful cartridges, one 9 mm caliber pistol supplied with 10 useful cartridges, a 9 mm caliber pistol supplied with eight useful cartridges, in addition to 29 useful 9-millimeter cartridges and 15 cans of marijuana, when they were on board an Acura brand car, white , model 2000.

Source:
https://diario.mx/Local/2018-08-06_72304818/oficial-policia-municipal-confirma-detencion-de-supuestos-asesinos-de-11-jovenes/

Re: 11 victims found in Juarez safe house

leChef
Some pictures of the detainees

Re: 11 victims found in Juarez safe house

I have additional info but no time for now.  I am not sure either because it is municipal police in complete control of linea.

I saw the story about rene's son being dismembered and this was supposedly the revenge.  and that they transported the victims there.  that makes zero sense, you can see how relaxed they are before they were killed.

I am not putting up a lot of this "reporting"  until something is confirmed.  even then.....well you know.

that is why forum is so good ..for the times discussion is needed !

Re: 11 victims found in Juarez safe house

@Chivis: I am not sure about the light bulb.

Re: 11 victims found in Juarez safe house

yeah i think it is not connected to this.  everyone wants to be first instead of being sure.  It makes it so difficult to try and report responsibly.  I take nothing from blogs, yet still there is crap.

I am surprised there hasn't been a large number of views on this post here on forum, or discussion.  On MB there is apx 65K views so far.

so strange